Plainfield, IL ***86
Seeking a position with a company which will require me to utilize my skills, abilities, education, and experience to ensure the company's success.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Experienced in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010, Microsoft Excel 2007, Windows XP Professional operating systems, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Demonstrated ability to sell, strong work ethic and ability to multitask, competitive and results oriented, proven ability to develop and cultivate relationships, and excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills.
Western Illinois University- Macomb, IL
Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology May 2012
Black Hawk East- Kewanee, IL
Associates of Science Degree in Psychology May 2009
YMCA Community Child Care Center
Teacher (October 2010 to January 2012) 520 E Piper St, Macomb IL, 61455
• Teacher in 2 year old room.
• Took care of 15 children each day.
• Fed them breakfast, lunch, and snack.
• Changed diapers.
• Engaged in activities with children such as reading, songs, dancing, and crafts.
The Hot Spot
Secretary (January 2008 to March 2009) Kewanee, IL
• Scheduled appointments for customers.
• Answered phones.
• Cleaned tanning beds.
• Washed and put away towels.
Sewer (March 2007 to February 2008) Plainfield, IL
• Measured and cut duck cloth fabric.
• Made corn bags for Tailgate Toss game.
• Created fliers for the company.
Charitable Resource Foundation
Telephone Sales Representative (March 2005 to July 2005) Kewanee, IL
• Called for various campaigns including The American Deputy Sheriffs Association, Children’s Cancer Dream Network, Kids Wish Foundation, and The American Homeless Veterans Association.
• Promoted to a verifier which consisted of calling donators back and confirm correct information that was given.