Atlanta, GA firstname.lastname@example.org 404-***-****
Objective: A progressively challenging accounting/
Administrative position where my education and
Experience will be fully utilized.
• Accounting • Inventory Controls
• Financial Reporting • AS400
• Microsoft Office
Education: Chattahoochee Technical College, Marietta, Ga.
09/94-08/01 Associate Degree in Accounting
Strayer University, Atlanta, GA
01/10-05/12 Bachelors of Science in Accounting
Experience: Accounts Receivables 04/04-07/09 CMH Space flooring Smyrna, GA
• Process daily cash application exceptions using the lockbox functionality in AS400 including partially applied, on account an unprocessed checks and ACH’s ensuring all are fully and accurately applied with a three day period.
• Ability to analyze customer accounts and resolve complex cash application issues.
• Balance all lockboxes, ACH’s and wires daily.
• Responsible for bank deposits that totaled $72 million.
• Reconciled and posted credit card payments.
• Reviewed and corrected daily cash drawer deposits for 14 branches.
• Provided financial credit card reports with batches totaling $300k- $500k per month.
Cash Office Associate 05/96-04/04 Office Depot Inc. Marietta, GA
• Prepared, balanced and reconciled all accounting discrepancies.
• Prepared daily financial office reports for management review.
• Processed credit card transactions and telemarketing orders.
• Responsible for the Shipment of discontinued, damaged, and defective merchandise back to vendors.
• Processed invoices and bill of lading related to damaged and defective merchandise.
• Worked with Vendors to reconcile discrepancies.
• Prepared inventory reports.
• Reviewed and managed prices for merchandise on the sales floor.