BRYANT K. JONES
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
A dedicated and highly energetic person who thrives in pressure situations and can be counted on when the going gets tough. Skilled in network administration, data migration support and deployment. In-depth knowledge of SCCM 2007 client installation, software distribution, remote control, and other SMS issues.
SMS 2003, SCCM 2007, Altris PXE Server, Citrix XenServer, Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT),
Microsoft Deployment toolkit (MDT) 2010.
WISE, WISE Packaging Studio, Application,Citrix , Install Shield
VMware ESX/ESXi, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows7, Vista & Windows XP.
MS Office Suite 2003, 2007; Norton Ghost; Cisco VPN Client and IPSEC Encryption, PGP Full Hard Drive
Encryption; VBScript, WISE, WISE Packaging Studio, Application, VMware Virtual Center
Automated Testing Tools -: WinRunner, Test Director, Quick TestPro, Peregrine, Remedy; SAP GUI
Virtualization/Sequencing using Microsoft App-V v4.6 (formally Softgird) for XP, Windows 7
32- and 64-bit.
Microsoft SQL Server
Network / Protocol
Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, Cisco Routers
Hewlett Packard\Kraft Foods September 2010 – December 2010
Remote SCCM & Desktop Support Analyst
• Migrated existing KRAFT XP users to Windows 7 via SCCM.
• Packaged and deployed 2,000+ unattended application installations.
• Resolved Microsoft Office Communicator issues.
• Daily use of Citrix Web Interface.
• Using System Center Configuration Operations Mangager (SCOM) 2007, worked with SCCM packing team to determine requirements for monitoring several servers to minimize user downtime.
• Provided user support and training via Aventail VPN remote access.
• Implemented the SMS site health plan and assisted with all software pushes.
• Used XenApp and Citrix technologies to provide Web access to applications.
Manpower Professional July 2010 – September 2010
Desktop Deployment & Support-CONTRACT
System Deployment Specialist
• Supported HP and Dell products by receiving tickets from help desk via Track-IT software and responding to simple to complex customer issues.
• Maintained user security accounts for windows 2003 server including network connectivity, network access issues and inter connectivity.
• Installed new Cisco hubs and routers.
• Deployed and imaged both new and used PC’s via Windows Deployment Services (WDS).
• Creating some packages with VB Script to make image modifications.
• Increased security by installing advanced encryption software and system updates.
• Re-Installed SCCM site via remote for Louisiana relocation.
• Reconfigured SCCM 2007 & OSD including moves for network PCs performing connectivity and regular backup.
• Use of Application Compatibility Toolkit (ACT) to verify an application's compatibility with a new version of the Windows operating system, or Windows Update, including determining risk assessment.
• Package Creation and Distribution via SMS / SCCM 2007
Robert Half International
Wachovia-Wells Fargo Transition June 2010 – July 2010
Texas Network Deployment-CONTRACT
Systems Migration/Refresh Specialist Windows Vista and XP
• Migrated former Houston-area Wachovia banking locations to Wells Fargo standards by ghost imaging via TCP\IP and at desktop level using disk imaging and unattended setup files.
• Configured IP addresses for local teller and platform server.
• Packaged Creation and Distribution via SMS / SCCM 2007.
• Reconfigured SCCM 2007 and OSD for proper distribution.
• Installed and configured peripherals (Panini, VeriFone, and Addmaster Validator) for platform and teller work areas. Performed Functional and Regression testing for e-Banking Application
• PXE boot to Ghost using existing kickstart server to install ghost images from network. Rolled out using bootable CD-ROMs containing images created and implemented with Symantec's Norton Ghost and Ghost Walker disk duplication products.
• Installed and configured network printers for all Texas locations.
• Ran test for Pegasus via SMS inventory script.
• Ran test for Automated Teller System via SMS inventory script.
Artech Information Systems
IBM (BHP Billiton) – Houston, TX January 2010 – March 2010
Software Packaging Analyst/Test Analyst-Windows Vista and 7-CONTRACT
• Deployed software packages via SCCM and WISE Install.
• Supported Windows XP to Windows 7 rollout to 6,000+ workstations.
• Worked with end-users to troubleshoot problems with packaged applications.
• Built MSI packages and transforms (MST), merge modules (MSM) and patches (MSP) according to package requirements using Admin Studio 8.5.Patch Management using SCCM
• Created custom actions that added functionality to MSI using VB and Wise Scripts.
• Investigated permissions on files and registries using debugging tools, such as Filemon and Regmon.
• Performed internal testing on packaged applications for standards and functionality before submitting to testing team.
Reliant Energy – Houston, TX September 2009 – December 2009
Desktop Support/IT Application Deployment Windows XP and 7-CONTRACT
• Completed migration of Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 R2 (OCS 2007 R2) VoIP solution with an Exchange 2007 unified messaging back-end.
• Provided local and remote desktop and network support for 1,500+ users.
• Installed, refreshed and tested new applications using Altiris as delivery tool; created, maintained and performed backups with Altiris deployment solution. Used Altiris remote connection for rapid deploy of applications, updates and files to workstations.
• Imaged new PCs and laptops; re-imaged and backed up data on Dell PCs and laptops.
• Added users and disabled terminated users from Active Directory.
Star PC Connect – Houston, TX June 2004 – September 2009
Applications Packaging Consultant-Remote Access and On-site Windows XP and Vista-PERMANENT
• Pushed software packages to 5,000+ based on collections clients.
• Created software images utilizing Windows Deployment Services.
• Installed and configure Oracle 10g Portal; Assisted developers with coding PL/SQL.
• Answer and respond to requests submitted to IT Help Desk via Remedy ticketing software.
• Designed and administrated server consolidation program through use of VMware ESX server and VMware VirtualCenter.Migrated users from Windows XP to Windows 7.
• Installation and configuration of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit 2010
• Deployed Operating Systems to desktops using SCCM (SMS).
• Worked at helpdesk with Remedy to create, modify, update, store and communicate helpdesk trouble tickets. Upgraded, configured, maintained, troubleshoot, and repaired PC hardware and software.
• Packaging Corporate Applications using Install Shield Admin Studio 10.5 and SMS installer.
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager configuration (SCCM) for Windows XP and Windows 7 deployments.
Computer Merchant, Ltd.
Conoco Oil Company – Houston, TX December 2001 – May 2004
Desktop Support/ERP Systems Migration Specialist-CONTRACT
• Migrated SAP 4.6 to SAP 4.7
• Used Remedy helpdesk ticketing applications to create, modify, update, store and communicate
helpdesk trouble tickets.
• Assisted in merging an acquired company’s network in to Active Directory using ADMT.
• Designed, installed and configured Active Directory and Exchange to support multiple departments.
• Assisted with client calls and managed support inquiries introduced during and after the migration.
• Deployed MSI packages and transforms using Wise Package Studio 6.0 and/or Admin Studio via GHOST.
• Collected, documented and reported issues with application packaging and software compatibility.
• Coordinate and execute moves, adds, changes, and removal of end-user computer and
peripheral equipment Provided direct user support and troubleshooting during and after
• Created and ran queries using Microsoft SQL Server.
• Troubleshoot and repaired desktop/laptop computers
TRAINING / EDUCATION
North Harris County College
Windows 2000, XP Platform Support
San Jacinto College
Oracle Application Development
Process Operator Certification
FAA Certified Airframe & Powerplant Technician
Desktop Deployment Engineer
Jersey City, NJ - sccm, vmware, installer, migration, avaya, desktop,...
Windows/SCCM System Administrator
United States - sccm, software, automation, support, asset,...
Manchester, NJ - navy, naval, security, enforcement, handler, cs,...
ITIL certified, five years experienced IT Service Management Analyst
Canada, Toronto, ON - itil, emc, analyst, infrastructure, it,...
Experienced Application Packager / Software Deployment Specialist
Rancho Cordova, CA - sccm, vmware, mcse, tivoli, admin, desktop support,...
Oracle Human Resources
Australia, Surry Hills, NSW - oracle, hrms, australia, was, government, reports,...
5-Axis Aerospace Programming in Unigraphics, Tool Design
Muskegon, MI - mold, 1998, cad, unigraphics, cam, post, die,...