Hui “Henry” Zhao
To obtain a scientist/chemist position that will enable me to use my professional background and ability to work well with people.
* Experience with HPLC, GC, MS, GPC, ICP, FTIR, UV/VIS and Optical Microscopy
* Extensive experience in inorganic, polymer and analytical chemistry
* 15 years hands-on experience in wet chemistry.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the good interpersonal skills
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Origin, EndNote, ChemDraw etc.)
Instructor (Chemistry), Lone Star College-Tomball, Tomball, TX 08/2011 - present
* Course: Chemistry (lecture and lab)
Senior Scientist, InFlame Therapeutics Inc., Houston, TX 12/2005 - 10/2010
* Run GC, HPLC, MS, UV-Vis, Capillary Electrophoresis to analyze synthesized chemicals, large molecules and natural products
* Experiment model design and Protocol development
Senior Chemist, Polymer Electrochemistry Lab, Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun, China 09/1996 - 11/2000
* Electrochemical measurement: Soluble Polyimide (a redox polymer)
* FTIR, UV-Vis, NMR, GC characterized newly developed soluble polyimides.
Mass Spec (triple Quad) Operation Certificate (Course R1893A), Agilent Technology Inc., Nov 2009
M.S. in Chemistry (Analytical Chemistry), University of Houston, Houston, Texas, May 2005
Thesis: “Electrochemical and Spectroelectrochemical Studies of Copper Corroles, Fullerene-Porphyrin Dyads and Fullerene-Chlorin Dyads” (Advisor: Prof. Karl M Kadish)
Courses: Mechanisms, Spectroscopy, Organometallic Chemistry, Bonding, Solid State Chemistry, Electroanalytical Chemistry, Fund-Chemical Analysis.
M.S. in Chemistry (Inorganic Chemistry), Chinese Academy of Sciences, Changchun, China, July 1996
Thesis: “Study on the Species of Rare Earth in Binary and Polynary Systems” (Advisor: Prof. Chunji Niu)
Courses: Method of Mathematical Physics, Quantum Chemistry, X-Ray Crystallography, Solid State Chemistry, Chemical Fractionation, Bioinorganic Chemistry, Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy, Stoichiometry, Computational Method, High Polymer Physics, High Polymer Chemistry, Rare-earth Chemistry, Vibrational Spectrum, Catalysis Chemistry.
B.S. in Chemistry, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China, July 1990
Project: “The selection of catalyst for the conversion from turpentine to terpilenol.
Junior Sous Chef
Canada, Toronto, ON - chef, main, kitchen, hotel, website, japanese,...
Landscape Project Manager/Engineer
United States - landscape, irrigation, agriculture, contractors,...
United States - physician, guide, healthcare, greenville, carol,...
Customer Service Sales
Union City, GA - dental, sales clerk, dental assistant, lisa,...
Assistant Football Coach
Albuquerque, NM - coach, football, conditioning, nm, mexico, tim,...
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, RI - fiber, gujarat, optical, sep, riyadh, designation,...
Sales Customer Service
Franklin, WI - entrepreneur, fine, milwaukee, susan, yellow,...