Objective I am seeking long term employment which allows me an opportunity to utilize my knowledge of clerical, administrative and general office duties.
Experience Scheduler/Office Assistant
BMS Construction, Dickinson TX 77539
June 1, 2012 – Present
• I schedule clients for the technicians to meet them at their residence for Air Conditioning Work, Final Inspections.
• General office duties; answering telephone calls, filing.
• Update technicians routes and the back log (work that was completed that day). Keep track of all technicians’ time sheets and turn in. Calculate mileage for the technicians.
• General office duties; filing, copying, faxing, cleaning assisting other co-workers with tasks that need to be completed.
• Answer all telephone calls in a timely manner, taking messages if necessary.
• Send a daily log of what was completed by technicians and my daily summarization of what was accomplished that day.
Customer Service Representative.
January 18, 2011- May 24, 2012 Check Into Cash, Kemah, Texas
• I was responsible for collecting customers payments toward existing loans (I.E. Payday loans and Title Loans)
• Process all paperwork and contracts to District Manager.
• Keep a balance of how much money is in the register along with money in the safe.
• Process all checks that are cashed.
• Open new accounts for customers such as payday loans, title loans, and new check cashing customers.
• Make Collection calls to the past due customers and see when I can get them in for payment.
• Answer telephone in a timely manner.
• Make bank deposits when needed.
• Go marketing at least twice a week to bring in new clients.
• Update customer files when needed.
• Process Western Union money transfers.
• Order supplies for the store when told to do so.
• Perform a Held Check Audit and Title Loan audit and forward to District Manager.
• Load personalized MasterCard with the money a customer gives.
• Online Bill Pay which gets process through the system.
• File customers’ files; i.e. check cashing, payday loans and title loans.
Secretary/ Front Desk Receptionist.
April 19, 2009 – December 17, 2010 Diamond Hydraulics, Hitchcock, Texas
• I received all incoming phone calls and direct all calls to designated party or take messages if necessary.
• I was responsible for logging in all daily work to be completed by various technicians.
• I also received, and processed, all mail that comes through the office.
• I was also responsible processing some quotes.
• My duties also include various clerical duties as necessary; i.e. filing, copying, faxing, emailing salesmen, and cleaning.
• Assisted with some invoicing.
• Ordered office supplies and parts for the warehouse.•
Lifeguard/Front Desk/Water Aerobics Instructor/ Swim Lesson Instructor
June 2008- April 2009 Lowry Center (City of Texas City), Texas City, Texas
• I was a water aerobic instructor whereby I lead senior citizens in an hourly water aerobic routine three days a week.
• I provided swim lessons for second graders in the Texas City Independent School District. I am also certified to teach at any age level and any disability.
• My responsibilities also included cleaning and maintaining the facilities pool areas, restrooms and weight/cardio areas.
• Greeting customers with a cheerful and positive attitude.
• Opening new account for gym memberships.
Education Texas City High School, Texas City Texas
August 2004- May 2008
High School Diploma
High school cheerleader from 2004 to 2008 achieving several performance awards.
Jose and Arlene Boix – 409-***-****
Nicole Stelly 409-***-****
Nikki Bleimeyer 409-***-****
Marjorie Rac 409-***-****