Myrtle Beach SC **588
OBJECTIVE: To improve management reporting and establish a modern technological
Carolina Labor Solutions Conway SC Officer Manager/Accounting 5/30/12 to 7/15/12.
Monitored 5 client websites and download all works orders to CLS proprietary software program. I handled all exception items (20 to 30 daily) that would arise from processing and invoicing queries from clients. Process to properly format and uploaded all complete invoices to clients for payment and submitted bid on needed work for future orders. Posted all receipts to CLS system which is the support for a QuickBooks journal entry. Filed for all payment disputes for clients short payments.
Recco Marketing Myrtle Beach SC 2/10 to 3/11 Marketing company The job was off property Contact. I was responsible to get targeted vacationers to see time share presentations
JD’s Graphics Bensalem Pa 4/10 to 11/10 Responsible for QuickBooks generated accounting system in addition payroll, annual budget and monthly variance analysis. In the process of creating job order cost system.
Bloomberg Princeton NJ Financial Research Analyst (Contract) 9/09 to 1/10
Update and research in 10K’s and 10Q’s reference section for the Bloomberg worldwide system of information, Areas of concentration were operational and capital leases, contractual obligation,pensions, stock options and stock compensation
Bicoastal Development Corp Villas NJ 4/06 to present Operator Manager of a 15 unit apartment complex.
Panacea Development Corp Corporation, New Hope Pa 04/04 to 6/10
Own 7 multifamily homes and 18 and 9 unit motel in the Cape May NJ Area. Revamped and stabilized newly purchased motels. This project is now stabilized and fully occupied. Using and set up a QuickBooks online for the three corporations that make up Panacea. I’m responsible for all aspects of accounting, purchasing and operations
Robert Half International Full Time Consultant, King Of Prussia Pa 3/2001 to 3/04
• TELESPECTRUM, 01/04 to 03/04
•Telemarketing Company that has just downsized but still had a 3 million monthly telecom bill from 45 venders.
• Controlled an analyze telecom system till replacement could be found.
• Maintain all telecom management reporting
• CEREXAGRI INC,, Pa 08/03 to 01/04
• Manage Account Operation, prepare, review and communicate financial results to plant general manager and accountant.
• Provide information and control for the technical and R&D expenditures
• Oversee standard cost system and assisted the roll over to the conversion into new SAP system
• Created and compiled 2004 Budget and loaded into old and new SAP
• Analyzed balance sheet for year end.
• Controlled payment and billing for our affiliate in China and Europe
• ETEK CAPITAL Mortgage Bank,, NJ 06/03 to 08/03
• Constructed 2002 Financial Statement to meet federal home loan bank and independent audit and license requirements.
• Designed an auditable method of capturing the companies multiple income streams source to the financial statement.
• Reconstructed accounts receivable so it rolled from revenue to cash receipts including adjusting for post closing adjustments which is a problem in this industry.
• DELOITTE CONSULTING, 01/03 to 05/03
• Construct FY04 budget utilizing SAP and develop budgetary processes for the Systems and Technology Services group.
• Create new reporting benchmarks utilizing SAP, Hyperion Essbase, Clarity and Microsoft Office as requested by management in Americas, Europe and Asia/Pacific/Africa regions.
• Complete monthly analysis of operations and Global business metrics, providing report to CIO, Global Directors and Application Managers
• Molnlyke Health Care INC. 03/02 to 12/02
• Mapped and converted general ledger information from MSA and Konifer Systems to SAP.
• Provided multi-functional utility support for general accounting functions, including financial statement preparation, corporate consolidated reports, account analysis, monthly account receivables, daily cash summary, inventory and inter-company billing.
• Improved existing credit card collection processes and created quality control mechanisms.
• Developed proficiencies in utilizing SAP general ledger account functions.
Medimedia VLS division- Project Manager/Financial Manager Ewing NJ 1/2000 - 12/2001
• Maintained financial statements budget & forecast for continuing education and custom project divisions.
• Compared general financial statement operating profit and loss by revenue stream to the budget or contracts.
• Created an automated actual time reporting system in Microsoft and network system that captured and classified the entire staff on a weekly basis. This was distributed for management approval & review. The monthly summaries became the basis for revising standard labor hours for pricing in future estimates plus became a source for the basis of direct and indirect allocations.
• Used Mas-90,Act,Crystal reports and Hyperion
AON Select Horsham, Pa Reporting Contractor 2/1999 - 1/2000
• To get AON select in compliance with NY, Mass. hospital & emergency room services reporting requirements. Corrected reporting would qualify AON for a discount in surcharge tax up to $1.2 Million.
• Correct data for overstatement and duplication of medical benefits income on 7500 w-2 s for 1997 & 1998 tax years. Corrected W-2 with a letter of explanation to each individual with a hard copy and electronic filing to the IRS.
• Converted from lotus to excel a billing system that would enable the billing clerk to maintain monthly cycle for 150 clients. This system had a complete client payment history and could down load info from the mainframe.
RCN LD Princeton NJ -Budget and Forecast Modeling 8/1998 - 1/1999
• My responsibilities were to maintain current cash flow reporting system while creating a 1998 budget and five year plan that reflected the splitting of the existing 1997 corporation to three new corporate entities.
General Electric Credit Mortgage Service -Seller Relation Manager Cherry Hill NJ 1/1998 - 2/1999
• Produced monthly performance reports that evaluated and rated all the various levels of brokers in relation by region to the cost causing patterns of mortgages.
• Provided root cause analysis to the extreme variations (top 100) from the performance report.
• Preformed a financial & credit opinion in over 500 new broker application for GE
• Extensive use of Excel, Access, Brio, Power Point and user of SAS, Fox Pro, CIS,
West Coast Entertainment -Travel Manager/ Financial Analyst Newtown Pa 6/1996 - 8/1997
• Developed current travel, entertainment and an emergency procurement reporting auditing system that serviced 2,500 employees. Supervised a staff of two.
• Maintained same store sales database for 300 retail stores and all prior year comparison reporting analysis for quarterly and annual SEC filings. Supervised staff of one.
• I produced, for the chief accounting officer, the first departmental budget
• Created the plan to use outside auditing firm to analyze all pass-through charges and property taxes created by 300 acquired retail leases
• Established an allocation system for overhead costs that should be operational charges.
• Converted all lotus files to excel
Bucks County Water & Sewer -Financial Analyst 9/1991 - 4/1996
• Designed distributed a reporting system to reflect a standpoint of the authorities cash and committed funds position on a timely basis for all municipal projects valued at 250 million dollars.
• Created a monthly fund accounting statements
• Calculated and verified completion of contract payments for bond funds
• I have developed departmental cost reports, direct deposit, inventory control system
Angelo Raimo and Associates Newtown Pa. from 1985-1990
• Purchased as tax sheltered in 1980 for two person income the company revenues started to increase and exceeded $100,000. I own from 1/80 to 1/90.
• Managed a staff of 5, Created time summary reporting, Eliminated hazardous waste issues
Princeton University Plasma Physics Laboratory. 1980-1985 Research of new type reactor to replace current reactors by the Department of Energy
• Cost control and review of a sixty cost center accounting system with a $150 million budget.
• Maintained committed funds statement for US Dept of Energy
•Superior Industrial Supply Newtown, Pa.1979-1980
• Office Manager responsible for receivable, payable, collection, purchasing, Fin. Statements
Colonial Penn Ins./ LCA Corp Phila. Pa 1977-1979
• •Cash Manager for both companies responsible for daily roll ups and short term investments to cover expenditures. Created 180 day forecast for management.
Johnson -March/Waverley Mineral Products Phila. Pa.1974-1977
• •Produced monthly statements and consolidations
• Supervised accounts payable & accounts receivable clerks.
• Maintained fixed asset and calculated cost of sales and managed all completion of contract. Filed all misc. inventory taxes.
Advance Certificates in Excel, Access
B.S.B.A., Drexel University. 1973 Major: Accounting Minor: Finance, Taxes and Law Cooperative plan of education. Two years Public Accounting @ Lybrand, Ross Brothers & Montgomery (Coopers Today).