JACIARA (JESSIE) S. ISAAC
Uniondale, NY 11553
516-***-**** or **********@***.***
OBJECTIVE Work for an Office home based position available as a translator to provide reliable service and accurate information.
2002/Present MY FUN CHILDHOOD /Bilingual Daycare, Uniondale, NY
§ Provide home care, educational, social, emotional support for children from age 2 ½ to 6 yrs.
§ Attend to children’s need from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
§ Provide breakfast, lunch and snacks. Reinforce daily school curriculum and activities.
§ Update parents on their school activities, weaknesses and strengths.
§ Responsible for children class and home work.
§ Report any unacceptable behavior children may display.
§ Research various educational websites in order to enhance school activities.
§ Responsible for any birthday, holiday or school events.
§ Process monthly invoices for parent and prepare monthly payments.
§ Interview desired candidates for upcoming openings and process employee’s payroll.
§ Schedule and provide clients meetings for the daycare
§ Maintain files, process mail, send/receive faxes, and answer telephones.
§ Update files according to New York State Regulations
5/97-9/01 BTE – BOWNE TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRISE, New York, NY
• Provided administrative support to the senior directors and Bowne Technology employees in New York.
• Scheduled travel, hotel, luncheon, and car reservations.
• Updated BTE organizational chart by modifying department number and designing new graphics.
• Processed purchase orders and invoices on computer equipment and consultant services for required vendors. Transcript documents from English to Spanish and from Portuguese to English
• Researched technical information issues on the purchase orders entered into the PeopleSoft system.
• Provided vendors with status on payables and kept track of received invoices’ dates by updating vendor’s documentation.
• Researched various website information requested by senior directors.
• Prepared yearly off-site meetings for the IT Conference Department in various national locations.
• Responsible for departmental projects involving billing investigation, vendor payment history, research and compilation of employee lists to assess completed levels of training, and sourcing appropriate hotels for off-site meetings.
8/96-2/97 CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON, New York, NY
• Provided administrative support on the Trading Floor for the Latin America Group.
• Screened international and national telephone calls; made conference calls.
• Scheduled travel itineraries; made hotel and luncheon reservations.
• Organized car services and off-site trip details.
• Processed travel and entertainment and American Express payments.
SKILLS Type 60 WPM. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, Lotus 123, PeopleSoft, Visio, Outlook, and the Internet. Transcript documents. Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English.
EDUCATION HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY, Hempstead, NY
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, 5/2007
NASSAU COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Garden City, NY
Associate in Science Degree in Communication and Early Childhood, 5/00
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST