• Seeking a challenging and responsible position in Nursing with the opportunity for personal and professional advancement.
• Become a good administrator, understand the services provided in the hospital and the relationship between the services providing effective and efficient patient care.
Name : Radhamani PC
Date of Birth : 15th June 1962
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : Puthurethil House
Thiruvella, Kerala, India.
Pin – 689109
Postal Address : Radhamani PC
Maharaja Agrasen Hospital,
West Punjabi bagh,
New Delhi – 110026
Phone Number : 098********
E-mail Address : email@example.com
Passport Number : H-4289515
Date of Issue : 24-04-2009
Date of Expiry : 23-04-2019
Place of Issue : New Delhi (India)
LANGUAGE KNOWN &LEVELS
English, Hindi, Malayalam - Very Good
Qualification School/College Year of Exam Passed
SSLC Kerala Education Board 1977
PDC Kerala Education Board 1979
General Nursing & Midwifery Military Hospital Secunderabad under Armed Forces India 1987/88
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi, India 2007
Master Diploma in Hospital Management Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune, India. 2005
SPECIAL TRAINING/WORKSHOP ATTENDED
• HIV/AIDS Management.
• Infection Control & Biomedical Waste Management
• IV Cannulation
• Diabetic Management
• Critical Care Management
• Making a difference in Nursing
• Quality Management in Health Care.
Institute Name : Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, West Punjabi Bagh, N.Delhi
It is a 400 bedded capacity multi speciality hospital with 40 bedded ICU, 40 bedded ICCU, 14 bedded Neuro ICU, 30 bedded Neonataology, 12 bedded Emergency, All speciality OPD’s, Dialysis, OT.
Designation : Nursing Superintendent
Duration : 22nd August 2007 to till date.
Institute Name : College of Nursing, All India Insitute of Medical Science,
Designation : Study in Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
Duration : August 2005 – July 2007.
Institute Name : Himalayan Institute Hospital & Medical Science, Jolly
Grant, Dehradun, Uttaranchal, India.
It is a 750 bedded Multi Speciality Hospital, Medical College
And College of Nursing.
Designation : Deputy Nursing Superintendent (Senior Post)
Duration : Sep 1998-Jul 2005
Institute Name : Lokmanya Hospital, Nigidi, Pune, Maharastra, India
Speciality Hospital in Spinal Care.
Designation : Nursing Superintendent.
Duration : January 1995-April 1998.
Institute Name : Various Military Hospitals in India.
(Military Hospital Secunderabad, Command Hospital, Kolkatta,
Designation : Nursing Officer.
Duration : Dec 1987-Dec 1993
• Worked for providing comprehensive nursing care to clients.
• Taken all necessary steps for the maintaining of high standards-professional, technical & supportive. Hours worked per week – 48 hours/week.
• To help in the function of the institution to deliver optimally the services it provides.
• Personalized services of care and treatment to individual patient.
• Quality services, which includes efficiency & effectiveness.
• Organized workshop for nurse managers on supervision skills, biomedical waste management.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & KEY TASKS OF NURSING SUPERINTENDENT IN MAHARAJA AGRASEN HOSPITAL
• Develop the Nursing protocols to ensure compliance with requisite clinical standards.
• Formulate and implement operational and nursing protocols.
• The key tasks do include: perusal of monthly duty rosters and annual leave plan. Development and maintenance of standardized nursing records including admission and discharge records. Coordination between and within health team members. Development and maintenance of standardized nursing care in all nursing units.
• Participate in the formation of the philosophy of the hospital in general and those specific to nursing services.
• Consult with and advise the Medical Director on operational issues for the Nursing Department in relation to that of support from the medical services.
• Direct the development, implementation evaluation and refinement of policies and standards.
• Organize and plan nursing activities of different departments according to medical and patient needs to ensure quality patient care.
• Intervene in crisis situation and investigates all unusual incidents and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Compile data and prepare periodic reports as required.
• Participate in the activities of Infection Control Committee.
• Identity and plan the existing and future requirements of furniture and equipments for various nursing units.
• Monitor and check duty roster to ensure compliance on a regular basis.
• Formulate and revisit recruitment standards.
• Short-list, train, schedule and motivate all nursing staff and get maximum output with respect to time and service standards.
• Ensure inter & intra discipline among nursing staff.
• Assess and ensure performance level of staff People-assessment, efficiency etc.
• Provide counseling and guidance to the nursing staff.
• Identify needs for professional advancement for self and staff. Plan and direct the development of senior nurses like supervisors and unit in-charges to develop,
implement and evaluate safe and cost effective nursing care in all the nursing units of the hospital.
• Plans and implements regular monthly meetings with unit in-charges to ensure smooth flow of information and formulate quality improvement plans in a collaborative manner.
• Develops and implements policies and procedures.
• The duties, responsibilities and authority of relationship of each person working in the units is clearly defined and made known to the person concerned.
• Arrange for orientation of all new members of the body & implemented CME for the staff.
• Receives and reviews utilization report provide feedback to administration.
• Ensure the safety of patients & relatives.
• Provides for preparedness of the institution in disaster and emergency situation.
• Accountable for the provision of quality patient care, nursing audit and total quality management.
• Worked as in Infection Control Committee Member and teaching provided to other employees about Biomedical Waste Management.
• Review and evaluates on a regular basis the progress achieved and report to the higher authority.
• Develops and implements mechanism of effective communication among staff, patients and with other hospital employees.
• Organized workshops and nursing consultancy with other hospitals.
• Health education to patient and relatives to promote, preserve & restore health via informing, motivating & guiding into action.
• Co-ordinates effective communication inside the hospital between department sections and outside hospital involved in health care.
• Prepare periodical reports, annual reports of IPD/OPD, budgetary proposals, performance reports and audits.
• Determine the need for staff and has the responsibilities to select, confirm, grant leave in collaboration with department heads.
• Purchase of new equipment and materials and ensures their proper use.
• Ensure that medical records are properly maintained and safe guarded.
REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP
• Life Membership with Delhi Nursing Council, New Delhi.
• Life Membership with TNAI (Trained Nurses Associated on India) New Delhi, India.
• Registered in Kerala Nursing Council, Trivandrum, Kerala.