**** ******** *** #*, *******, CA 94601
• Proficient with Internet research and cloud-based applications
• Experienced in service orders, tracking and call centers
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and upbeat and energetic over the phone
• Ability to multi-task, Highly analytical and detail oriented
• Excellent research and problem solving skills
• Can remain calm in stressful situations
• Typing 45 wpm, 10 key by touch
• Microsoft Office, Quick Books, Sales Force, TWIKI, SMARTS, Secure CRT, Nortel Contivity VPN, CS Gold, Polycom SpectraLink, Pinnacle, ShareWeb, SAP Crystal report support, RMA Management, Enhanced ACD, Oracle, Remedy, and Exchange plus, UNIX, Citrix, VMWare, Hard Drive Encryption
• Troubleshoot and configure network settings, CMOS, system start up, and log on problems, Remote desktop configuration, MS Remote Installation
• Data management, creating backups, system restore, system upgrade, flashing ROM BIOS. Install and removal of motherboards, hard drives, video cards, RAM
Assistant System Specialist 10/11 - Current
• Troubleshoot multiple platforms: Macintosh, Windows, cellular devices and PDA’s
• Provide first level support for multiple enterprise applications including: e-mail, calendar/scheduling, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, Internet browsers, as well as department specific specialized applications.
• Identify and resolve hardware and software issues and conflicts. Escalate severity level 1 and 2 problem tickets to the appropriate level 2 or 3 group.
• Open and close service request, as well as manage the classification assignment.. Tracking the status and completion of requests.
Care Plan Specialist 11/08 – 02/10
Square Trade, San Francisco, CA
• Provided customer service in a small call center environment. Answered customers’ inquiries via telephone or email; assisted customers with the purchase of a warranty, processed credit card payments.
• Updated customers contact information, transferred and cancelled warranties at the customer’s request.
• Processed claims for consumer electronic products, troubleshoot consumer electronics to ensure a repair is needed. Analyzed the claim and warranty to determine whether the malfunction was within the terms and conditions of the care plan.
Help Desk/Production Control Monitor 01/08 – 10/08
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
• Tested and verified hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they met specifications and requirements, analyzed and recorded test data.
• Wrote detailed functional specifications that document the hardware development process and support hardware introduction.
• Conferred with engineering staff and consult specifications to evaluate interface between hardware, software and operational performance requirements of overall system.
Product Support Specialist 08/06 – 10/07
Activant Solutions, Livermore, CA
• Provided product support on customer’s retail POS systems.
• Researched and resolved problematic issues in a timely manner to not hinder the customer’s business flow. Also researched the item in several different resources such as Apriori, Oracle Knowledge Base, Manuals and various other research tools.
The Stride Center, Oakland, CA 01/2011 – 06/2011
Computer Hardware and Software Principles
Training Camp 10/2011
OSX v10.6 Support Essentials
Training Camp 11/2011
Supporting users and Troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 7