Tia M. Cribbs
Marietta, Ga 30008
Objective: To gain employment within a field where I can prove my current skills while also learning new skills. Also, proving myself to be a productive and beneficial asset to the company.
• Exceptional conversational and problem solving skills
• Strong relationship management skills
• High level of proficiency with Internet application such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Outlook, Outlook Express
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, high-volume environment
Certified AT&T and Verizon Wireless
Customer Service Representative Ryla an Alorica Company Kennesaw, Ga
• Served as the primary point of contact with the customer.
• Built and maintained solid relationship based on responsiveness and trust.
• Made new customers highly successful as quickly as possible
• Kept customers satisfied and productive with our products and services on an ongoing basis.
Customer Sales Associate CMO Bank of America Kennesaw, Ga
• Manage incoming calls from the company’s credit card customers and building a rapport with them to deepen the current relationship with the company
• Responsible for optimizing sales opportunities on each call
• Utilized negotiation and decision-making skills to determine the most appropriate solicitation for each customer
• Minimized fraud, while maintaining customer satisfaction
Education: 01/2009-Current University of Phoenix Axia College
Associate in the Art of Education
08/2003-05/2007 Thornwood High School