Chicago, Ill. *****
Mobil (773) 999 – 7551
LILLY DINORAH SOLANO MARTINEZ
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY EXPERIENCE
• Commercial Building Maintenance Corp., Skokie, Ill. (June 2021 - Present): Nespresso & Louis Vouitton Store Cleaning
• Flowers Shop Owner, La Lima, Honduras (Feb. 2019 – Oct 2020): Sale floral arrangements - work at home.
• AB Inbev, Cervecería Hondureña, S.A. (Jan 2017 – Agst. 2018). Honduras subsidiary of AB Inbev International Brewery & Coca-Cola Co.: Administrative Assistant to Supply Director ESA-HN and support to Logistic Director HN-ESA.
• SABMiller, Cervecería Hondureña, S.A. (Oct 2009 – Dec. 2016). Honduras subsidiary of SABMiller International Brewery & Coca-Cola Co.: Administrative Assistant to Technical Vice-President, Human Resources Vice-President, and support to Supply Chain Vice-President and General Manager AZUNOSA a subsidiary of Cerveceria Hondurena.
• ALCATEL-LUCENT Honduras, Telecommunications Company (Jan 2008 – Jun 2009): Administrative Assistant Project O
& M CELT
• ALCATEL-LUCENT Honduras, Telecommunications Company (Nov 2005 – Dec 2007): Logistics and Warehouse Officer Chief
• GLOBAL MARKETING- GLOMARK (Nov 2002 – Jun 2005). Administrative Assistant
• SUPLIDORES, S. de R.L. (Feb – Oct 2002): Administrative Assistant
• PLAN INTERNACIONAL HONDURAS - ONG (NOV 2000 – Feb 2001): Administrative Assistant
• TELA RAILROAD COMPANY, Chiquita Brand Inc. (Feb - Oct 2000) Temporary: Administrative Assistant to Government Affairs Vice President
• McDonald’s Corp. (Feb – Sept 2000): Receptionist & Support to Import/Export Chief
• CORPORACIÓN LEGAL - LAWYERS OFFICE (Feb – Nov 1999): Receptionist & Secretary
• TELA RAILROAD COMPANY, Chiquita Brand Inc. (Feb 1997 – Nov 1998): Secretary Human Resource Management / Labor Relations.
• HONDUTEL Telecommunications Company (Jan 1994 – Nov 1996): Ad National Telephone Operator
• Genesis Florist (Feb 1989 – Nov 1992): Administrative Assistant
• AVON (Agst 1989 – Dic 1992): Sales by catalog
Main experiences have included:
Planning Events (birhtdays, weddings, etc,) and elaboration of personalized gifts wiht florals arragements, ballooms and misc.
Vice-President s support preparing analysis of area Key Indicators: Budget, Leave control, Turnover, absence
Assist the vice-presidents in the personal administrative procedures.
Accountable of logistic required of regional forums for the area (Venue, food, tickets, hotels, transportation)
Weekly meetings with UNDP project management - Hondutel.
Manage and make efficient use of the resources allocated, show transparency in actions and develop alliances with other NGOs to carry out joint projects, aided by the professionalism, commitment and dedication to professional and volunteer staff.
Coordinate group of people in the communities to work with and for private child of a family or with serious social problems through individual attention, with the aim of promoting their development.
Coordinate appointments with ministers of the various government secretaries and consular offices such as: Finance, Foreign Affairs, Industry and Commerce, American Embassy, Peru, Ecuador, Dominican Republic and others.
Daily Report news of economic interest, and other related to the country and the company.
Weekly reports of employees incidents.
Assist with development/production of outreach materials and presentations.
Assist with fundraising efforts, marketing, and advertising.
Maintain social media, such as website and Facebook page.
Participate in community events and meetings in the Executive Director's absence.
Responsible for office upkeep, supply management, and daily office functions. Page 1 of 2
ACADEMIA 3A - Diplomado en Diseno de Interiores
PCS INTERNATIONAL - Diplomado en Organizacion de Eventos Universidad Tecnológica de Honduras (UTH) – Master in Business Management & International Trade
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras (UNAH) – Degree in International Trade
2018 - San Pedro Sula, HN THE DOG SHOP - Canine Training Workshop 2016 - San Pedro Sula, HN DALE CARNEGIE - Human Relations, Effective Communication and Leadership information
2014 - Tegucigalpa, M.D.C. HN INTITUTO DE FORMACION PROFESIONAL - INFOP - English Course On line 2009 - Tegucigalpa, M.D.C. HN TRIBUNAL NACIONAL DE ELECCIONES – TNE – Member Training Vote Collection Committees
2005 - San Pedro Sula, HN FUNDACION FRIEDRICH NAUMANN - International Forum GLOBALIZATION, DEMOCRACY AND FIGHT AGAINST POVERTY
1996 - San Pedro Sula, HN HONDUTEL - Telecommunications Company - The way to Total Quality 1995 - San Pedro Sula, HN HONDUTEL - Telecommunications Company - National Telephone Seminar Motivational
1995 - San Pedro Sula, HN HONDUTEL - Telecommunications Company - System Operator Service Position
1995 - Yojoa, HN HONDUTEL - Telecommunications Company - Workshop on Public Cabins 1994 - San Pedro Sula, HN HONDUTEL - Telecommunications Company - Workshop on Public Cabins 1994 - San Pedro Sula, HN HONDUTEL - Telecommunications Company - Induction of Staff 1987 - San Pedro Sula, HN Mac Millan Editors. English Seminar “Making English Useful” 1987 - La Lima, Cortés ITSMENIA Institute - Typing and Shorthand Course
2015 - San Pedro Sula, HN 2015 UNIVERSIDAD TECNOLOGICA DE HONDURAS – Master Degree in Business Management & International Trade with Honorable Mention as Cum Laude
1995 - Tegucigalpa, M.D.C. HN HONDUTEL – General Manager - Workshop on Public Cabins Other skills:
Collaboration, good human relations, dedication, discipline, English 80% (written / oral), handling of Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, etc. ...) SAP knowledge, typing, PBX's, resolution of internal and external procedures, efficiency and accuracy in the procedures, communication facility, responsible, organization, willingness to collaborate outside working hours, ability to attend and resolve situations to my direct clients (staff of the assigned areas) and indirect 100%. Education. PERSONAL DATA
Date of Birth: April 21, 1975
Marital Status: Single