Marti V. Montoya
Professional with extensive experience in dealing with complex personal/business issues in order to reach resolution. Organized, personable, action/result oriented individual with a strong ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS:
Self Employed since 2011- Current
Relationship Tutor, Certified Lifestyle Coach, Consultant, Mediator, www.RelationshipTutor.net
• Ability to Assess & Evaluate Specific Problems
• Create & Develop Strategic Plan of Action for Resolution
• Guide Clients by Keeping Them Focused on Goals to Obtain Desired Results
• Establish Rapport with Clients to Gain Trust/Respect
• Utilize Specific Techniques & Modalities to Assist Clients & to Motivate Them
• Initiate various methods of marketing business by developing website, social media, networking through local & outside communities, creating workshops, etc. Specialize in “Relationship Guidance”. (Pre-Marital, Marital, Post Marital, Personal, Business Relationships)
1990-1993 LEGAL ASSISTANT for ROBERTO J. OAXACA, ATTY. (Personal Injury) (Deceased)
• Screened potential clients by phone and in person to assess case viability for legal representation.
• Established rapport with clients by detailing legal process and providing guidance throughout legal representation.
• Maintained legal documentation on cases and provided pertinent information to client, medical providers, and insurance carriers.
• Assisted in establishing liability by gathering facts, and information in order to resolve case and to recover satisfactory settlement for parties involved. Skills:
• Administrative skills (Business Management)
• Operating Knowledge of Various Computer Applications
• Bilingual (English & Spanish - Fluent)
• Motivational Interviewing (MI – Trained) goal directed counseling style that helps people resolve internal ambivalence and find necessary motivation to instill positive behavior change. Education & Training:
Univ. of Phoenix, AA- Social Psychology, Lakewood College, Dispute Resolution/Mediator Program
(Certification), NLP Institute (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) (Certification), Life Coaching Institute
Activities & Honors:
Former CASA Child Advocate, Member of NAMI (Natl. Alliance for Mental Illness), Facilitator for Rio Grande Cancer Foundation.