Tel: 041*******, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Profile& Education
[2010-2015] PhD in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL), UTM, Malaysia. Publications, Inventions& Other Important Contributions Books & Translations
• Jahangiri, M. (1993). A Dictionary of Familiar Vocabulary
• Jahangiri, M. (Forthcoming). A Guide to and A Dictionary of Legal Terms and Documents
• Jahangiri, M. (1996). Ghateaate –Elektroniki-e-Halat-e-Jammed (Solid State Electronic Devices)
• Jahangiri, M. (1996). Tarahi-e-khotoute.louleh bar aye mohandessine aab” (Pipeline Design for Water Engineers)
• Jahangiri, A. Jahangiri, M. & Fouruzan, N. (2018). Water Detention and Treatment Practices, Navid Publishing House, Shiraz
Published Papers, E-letters & Comments
• Jahangiri, A.; Foroozan, N.; Jahangiri, M. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Earthquake Hazard Reduction in Historic Urban Areas via 3D Printing. Preprints 2023, 202-***-****. https://doi.org/10.20944/preprints202303.0124.v1.
• Naqibullah N., Alizadeh F., Khodavandi A.& Jahangiri M. (2021). Antifungal activity of menthol alone and in combination on growth inhibition and biofilm formation of Candida albicans, Journal of Herbal Medicine, 29, 100495.
• Khodavandi A, Alizadeh F, Abdolahi M, Jahangiri M. (2019). Differential expression levels of agglutinin-like sequence, lipase, and secreted aspartyl protease genes in Candida tropicalis treated with fluconazole alone and in combination with clotrimazole. J Rep Pharma Sci.
• Malekzadeh A., Heydarinasab A., & Jahangiri M. (2011). Magnetic field effect on laminar heat transfer in a pipe for thermal entry region, Journal of mechanical science and technology, Vol 25, pp 877-884.
• Mansour-Ghanaei F., Jafari Nejad A., Khosravi H., and Jahangiri M. (2015). Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in prediabetic patients: a cross-sectional study, Trends in Life Sciences, Vol. 4 Issue 4, pp. 596-599.
• Jahangiri, M. et al. (2015). But isn't it a pity we are unable to harness and transform this high level of
(destructive) energy stored in GAD into facilitative anxiety driving your "best treatments"?, British Medical Journal, accessed from http://www.bmj.com/content/326/7391/700/rr
• Jahangiri, M., Rajab, A. B., Jahangiri, A., Honarvar, A. & Sharif, H. R. (2014). Disambiguating the Relationship between Language Learning Anxiety (LLA) and Oral Performance: A Reconceptualization of Facilitative vs. Debilitative Anxieties, Journal of Psychiatry. (IF=0.871).
• Jahangiri, M., Rajab A. B. & Khosravi H. (2014). The psychiatry of University Students’ Communicative Anxiety: An Argument for Facilitative Anxiety. British Journal of Psychiatry. http://bjp.rcpsych.org/letters/ (IF=7.343)
• Jahangiri, M. et al. (2014). The relativistic notion of anxiety. British Journal of Psychiatry, accessed from http://bjp.rcpsych.org/letters/ (IF=7.343)
• Jahangiri M. & Rajab A. B. (2014c). Language Learning Anxiety (LLA) and Gender. Proceedings of LSP-GABC Conference, Kuching, Malaysia. 27-29 May 2014.
• Jahangiri M. & Rajab A. B. (2014 d). Anxietal Oral Performance: Clarifying the Anxiety-Achievement Relationship, Proceedings of the LSP-GABC Conference, Kuching, Malaysia, 27-29 May 2014.
• Jahangiri M. & Rajab A. B. (2014), Development of the Anxiety Questionnaire (AQ): the Facilitating Anxiety Perspective. Aust. J. Basic & Appl. Sci., 8(2): 321-330, 2014
• Jahangiri M. & Rajab A. B. (2014). Defining Facilitative Anxiety in Strategic Terms: A Delphi Study. J Am Sci. 10 (1): 74-80.
• Jahangiri, M. (2014). Comment on “Anxiety-like Behavior in Crayfish is Controlled by Serotonin”, Science Magazine. http://comments.sciencemag.org/content/10.1126/science.1248811
• Jahangiri, M. (2014). Comment on “Improving Scientific Communication”, Science Magazine. http://comments.sciencemag.org/content/10.1126/science.1246449
• Jahangiri, M. (2014). Comment on “NextGenVOICES”, Science Magazine. Inventions & Narrations
industrial animation - YouTube
[1993-2018] University Lecturer, Offering ESP (English for Specific Purposes) courses in chemistry, management, educational sciences, industrial engineering, construction, civil engineering, chemical engineering, literature, psychology, linguistics, phonology, English writing, etymology, and research methods, research methodology, writing, literature, sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, general linguistics, translation theory, and other related subjects. Supervising MA and PhD students as thesis advisor or supervisor, and Head of the Department of English Language.
2010 Course Coordinator, Azad University, Iran,
2016 Head of Research, Khazar University, Azerbaijan, coordinating the research affairs of the faculty members.
[2005-2018] Official Translator: Translating legal and official documents Demonstrated Summary of Skills& Research Interests Interpersonal
• Ability to perform well both independently and in a team
• Excellent team leader, hard worker, mature, balanced, reliable, innovative, friendly and honest getting along with all manner of people.
• Positive, outgoing, and approachable with a talent for communicating effectively with administrators and colleagues.
• Writing ability as demonstrated in various published books and papers.
• Resourceful and energetic teacher with a commitment to fostering lifetime learning in students.
• Demonstrated high level organisational, analytical and conceptual skills Highly developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to engage with staff
• Excellent knowledge of curriculum, pedagogies and assessment and reporting
• Proven ability to work with others to support the implementation of new pedagogies and ideas
• Demonstrated ability to work in leadership and supportive roles and as an active team member
• Willingness to support and improve teacher practice. Research Interests
• Core strengths: curriculum development, classroom management, mentoring colleagues&students, teaching writing as a process, identifying learner needs, and assertive discipline.
• Text analysis, translation theory, error analysis, FSP and translation, marked ness theory, ancient languages, Old Persian& Persian Dialectology, Persian Folklore, core/ noncore vocabulary, technical writing, psychology of learning and teaching, facilitating and debilitating anxiety, research designs, mentalism, curriculum planning. neurolingusitics, the Holy Books and the Scripture, creative thinking, and cultural thought patterns.
Training, Certificates& Licences
• Sales Training( Healthcare Division Combined Insurance, Australia, 1998)
• Factory Operative (NASTEC, Australia, 1999)
• The General Insurance Code of Practice (AII, Australian Insurance Institute, 1998,
• Occupational Health & Safety (NASTEC Solutions, Australia, 1999)
• Certificate II in Business BSA20197 (ASK, Australia, 2001).
• HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (Australia)
• HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support (Australia)
• HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (Australia)
• Jamie Duffy (Melbourne, Australia), Phone 8345-5545, Fax 8345-5809, Email email@example.com Web www.nh.org.au
• Dr. Ali Jahangiri, PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Prof. Reza Hajian, Prof (co-author),Senior Research Scientist, School of Life Sciences, Keck Graduate Institute, Claremont, 91711 CA, Tel: 001**********, email@example.com
• Prof Hoshang Kolivand, firstname.lastname@example.org, Liverpool John Moores University, 004***********
• Dr. Hadi Khosravi, (Medical Specialist, coauthor), email@example.com, Tel: 004************
• Dr. Ainura Aitibaeva (0097 259-***-****, firstname.lastname@example.org)