Ruth Ilarah Louis
** ***** **, ******, ** ***** 908-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ September 2018 – July 2022 Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity (Policy Track) Cumulative GPA: 3.047 Departmental GPA: 3.526
Assistant Business Office Manager
Green-Hill Senior Living – West Orange – NJ July 2022 – Present
● Report to the Business Office Manager and receive training and additional support from the Revenue Cycle Manager.
● Serve as the Business Office Manager when needed.
● Visible position that interacts with the Administrator, nursing center staff, leadership, Centralized Billing Office, families, attorneys and external agencies.
● Manage patient/resident trust funds and confidential files in compliance with state and federal regulations.
● Meet with patients/residents upon admission and discharge to explain financial obligations.
● Ensure policy & procedure compliance.
Hilton Hotel - East Brunswick - NJ November 2019 – July 2022
● Excellent customer service skills
● Meet/Greet residents and guests to determine the nature of their visit
● Direct guests and visitors to appropriate destination
● Check-in and announce incoming guests
● Receiving packages and deliveries
● Resolve complaints from residents/guests
● Perform basic clerical duties: answering telephones, faxing, copying, etc.
● Light organization/cleaning of assigned work areas. Student worker OIT assistant -
Rider University OIT - Lawrenceville - NJ September 2018 – October 2019
● Greet patrons when entering and leaving facility
● Check in/out borrowed laptops
● Provide great customer service and aid to students, staff and faculty
● Solve troubleshoot problems regarding technology on campus
● Assist with campus events, setting up and breaking down
● Maintain Rider’s fleet of student printers and computers Lakay Caribbean Restaurant
Catering Decoration staff
● Book Entertainment
● Party coordination and set up.
Leadership & Activities
● Treasure, Rider Dance Team, Fall 2021 – Present
● Member, Rider University Political Science Club, Spring 2019 – Present
● Member, Rider University Model United Nation, Spring 2019 - Present Communication Skills
English, French, Creole and advance in Spanish.
Technical Skills Programming
C++, SQL, Python, Java, Microsoft Office
Windows, MAC OS, and Linux.
Ruth Ilarah Louis