July 2016 - March 2020
February 2016 - March 2019
March 2015 - January 2016
Shekeyah D. Tyler
Philadelphia, PA 19131
484-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced professional seeking to fill a position which will allow me to utilize my professional skill set, abilities, knowledge and obtain experience to ensure the company’s success while presenting opportunity for growth. Key Qualifications
● Over 11 years experience providing excellent customer service in different environments.
● Over 9 years experience as a Registered Medical Assistant.
● Attentive to detail.
● A self-motivated and disciplined individual with a strong work ethic.
● Dependable, personable, and dedicated to great customer service.
● CPR/AED/BLS certified
Lead Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomist
MyDoc Urgent Care, Philadelphia, PA
● Greets variety of patients and escorts to exam room; informs patient of time delays throughout visit. Prepares patients for provider; anticipates needs of provider to maintain efficient patient flow. Performs phlebotomy and laboratory procedures as directed by provider. Covid-19 testing & test collection. Administration of Covid-19 vaccine. Directing Covid-19 clinic weekly. Outpatient Clinical Administrative Assistant/ Medical Assistant Lankenau Medical Assoicates - Multi-Specialty Clinic, Wynnewood, PA
● Took vital signs, medical history information, and answered initial queries. Helped educate families about conditions, and general health trends. Performed echocardiograms. Venipuncture. Specimen collections. Health care education advisor. Clean and prepare examination rooms prior to patient appointments. Answering phone calls and greeting patients. Insurance verification. Prior- authorizations for medicine and procedures. Referrals. Scheduling appointments. Inventory of office supplies & medical supplies.
● Specialties: Internal Medicine, Podiatry, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Psychology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Nephrology, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Pulmonary, Hematology/Oncology & Obstetrics/Gynecology Call Center Representative
Global Employment Soultions, Philadelphia, PA
● Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call. Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions. Follow up customer calls where necessary. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Drexel College of Medicine - OB/GYN Department, Philadelphia, PA
● Prepared patients for examination procedures. Took and record vitals. Venipuncture. Took and interpret clinical examinations and medical history. Assisted medical staff in educating patients and families. Prior-authorization for medication and procedures. Obtained laboratory samples and completed paperwork. Instrument sterilization. Medical Assistant
Lansdowne Family Medical, Philadelphia, PA
● Prepared patients for examination procedures. Took and record vitals. Administered medication and shots. Assisted medical staff in educating patients and families. Sterilized office instruments. Obtained laboratory samples and completed paperwork. Education
Medical Assistant Diploma
● Graduated with a 3.9 GPA.
High School Diploma
Overbrook High School
References available upon request.