*, ***** ***** ****** ******, Lagos State.
Mobile Number: +234 806-***-****
Working Experience: over 8 year
A highly motivated and result driven Safety and Human Resources Officer with over Seven years of invaluable working experience. Skilled in ensuring safety of the organization’s valuable assets and staff at work. Specializes in preventing industrial accidents, fire outbreaks and damages to organization’s valuables and assets. Including pursuing insurance covers for company’s asset. Having the ability to handle complex assignments effectively and possessing the confidence to lead and/or work as part of a team (or independently). Mr. Akaeze is presently looking for a suitable position with a forward-thinking organization where he can excel, deliver and at the same time achieve his potentials as Human Resources or Safety Officer.
Administration Management Personal
Supervisory skills Industrial regulations Attention to details
Staff Training Effective Delegation Communication skills
Risk analysis Risk Management Good IT knowledge
Strategic thinking Conflict resolution Analytical mind
Planning & implementation Problem-solving High-level integrity
Incident Investigation Effectively time management Self - motivated and proactive
Delta State University, Delta State Nigeria: B.A. (Hons) English – Second Class Lower Division 2004
Tronic Computer Academy, Lagos: Diploma in Data processing 2004
NEBOSH International General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety In: 2015
Unit IGC 1: Management of International Health and Safety.
Unit IGC 2: Control of International Workplace Safety.
Unit IGC 3: Health and Safety Practical Application.
1 Doland Resources and Service Limited Jan, 2022 to date
(Renewable Energy, Quality Health Safety and Environment Consultant)
2 Ademulegun street Apata Hostel, Ire -Akari, Isolo, Lagos State
Position: Compliance Monitoring Officer & Quality Health Safety Advisor
Operational risk assessment and management
Monitoring client’s jobs and job delivery
Plants and equipment audit
Write reports detailing health and safety within assigned location
Design strategies to reduce incidents of illness, environmental accidents, and other issues That may affect Public safety
Safety and Health Management.
Waste Management & Analysis.
Pollution control & prevention
Other duties delegated by the Executive Directors of the company
2.Nigerdock Nigeria Plc 2012 – 2017
Department: OPERATION / FABRICATION
Position Held: Key Support Staff
Duties: A team player in execution of the following job
- Ofon Phase II Jackets and Bridges (EPCC Projects).
- Ofon Phase II Living Quarters Projects
- DSO Meren GGCP and Sonam NWP Projects.
- Exxon Mobil Erha Fabrications
- Total Egina FPSO Fabrications
3. Chalon Suites ( 2, Akiti Avenue off Okota Road Isolo Lagos State) 2010 – 2012
Position Held: Supervisor (Administrative Section)
Work Duties:- Ensures that all staffs on duty
- Ensured that all rooms were cleaned and ready for rent
- Ensured that materials assigned to staffs were safe
- Maintaining staff and client (guests) relationship
- Prepared the day to day reports.
- Carrying out day to day supervisory duties etc
- Created and implemented staff schedule to ensure that no station within the hotel was left unman
Follow up duties.
- Over saw the supplies inventory
- Dealt with complaints and suggestion according to set hospitality policies and ensured business
- Created and maintained professional liaison with vendors and suppliers to ensure prompt
Delivery of supplies.
Available on request