MOHAMMED ARIFUL ISLAM
Skilled IT Support Specialist with broad base of experience in technical support and operations. Fast worker able to resolve problems quickly, delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Debugging • Desktop support
• Application support • Technical documents comprehension
• Technical issue analysis • Data recovery
• Disaster recovery • Software diagnosis
• Hardware upgrades • Customer Service
• Application installations • System diagnostics
• Troubleshooting and diagnostics • Documentation and reporting
• Technical issues analysis • Operations monitoring
IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST, 04/2018 to Current
Speed Up My Laptop Inc. – Suwanee, GA
•Support, troubleshoot, onsite and remotely
•Installation, Configuring and Cabling of COAM devices
•Maintain and record Log sheets of all transactions
•Removed malware, ransomware and other threats from laptops and desktop systems
•Configured hardware, devices, and software to set up workstations for employees
•Patched software and installed new versions to eliminate security problems and protect data
•Assessed system hardware and software and suggested modifications to reduce lag time and improve overall speed
•Removed and replaced malfunctioning components to correct hardware problems
HELP DESK SUPPORT, 06/2016 to 03/2018
ELRINGKLINGER – Buford, GA
• Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer
• Provides data by operating a computer
• Performs defined tasks per documented instructions/processes
HELP DESK TECHNICIAN, 01/2011 to 02/2016
PRAN - RFL Group – DHAKA, BANGLADESH
•Excellent knowledge of PC and desktop hardware.
•Excellent knowledge of PC internal components.
•Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
•Troubleshoot and determine service problems with web, email, and other Internet applications.
•Install, troubleshoot, and determine issues with PC hardware, software, and peripherals.
•Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
•Resolve/reset password and logon problems.
•Resolve various printer and print job problems.
•Setup users and resources on Active Directory.
Diploma in Cyber Security, 2020
Gwinnett Technical College -Georgia, USA.
Master of Commerce: Management
National University -Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Manager Name: Ali Shahrbabaki
Cell : 678-***-****