A fast and eager learner, I am passionate about the skills that I have developed. I am friendly and easy to get along with I also work well with everyone. Being Bilingual has been a great asset in previous occupations.
You will find I am a hard worker and dedicated my employer. I believe in doing any job to the best of my ability and will not finish until the job is done right.
CBRE [2022 – Present]
• Provide maintenance to the Saint Elizabeth Hospital in Beaumont Texas. Responding to calls on carpentry, pluming, electrical and other duties.
LUMBERTON ISD [2004-2017][2018-2022]
• Locksmith: Kept all the locks district wide in a good working condition, repined and change locks as required for each campus, also keep all doors (hinges and closures) maintained to function properly, kept record of the master key system and cut keys when needed. Locks and keys worked with are Schlage, Falcon, and Corbin.
• Building restoration: framing, carpentry, installing sheetrock, and painting.
• Roofing: worked on different types, of roof, metal, pvc, and shingles.
• Other: pressure washing, welding, tractor operator, assisted on HVAC, electrical projects, and pluming.
• Grounds keeper: Maintained the grounds district wide (mowing, trimming, fencing repair, canopies, and parking lots). BUNA ISD [2017- 2018]
• Spanish Teacher: As a teacher my responsibilities are to create lesson plans according to the TEAKS of the course, elaborate and present the class in order for the students can learn and speak Spanish.
• Help other teachers with students in a different type of level on their knowledge on different subjects.
• Translate from English to Spanish and vise versa to the parents of student who are unable to understand English.
• Help on other different duties.
ALIEF ISD [2000-2004]
• Custodial: clean and prepare classroom providing a clean and safe environment for students to learn, also work during the summer on major cleaning projects (strip and wax floors, sand and restore hardwood floors in the gyms throughout the district).
• Warehouse: receiving school supplies and stock them, keeping all inventory, pulling orders and delivery to each campus
(43 building in 2004), operated forklift and pallet jacks to unload and load trucks. 2
ARIZONA FARMS [1994-2000]
• Farm duties: tractor work, irrigation, feeding the cattle, fence installation and repair.
• Fields work in grape fields and citrus fields.
ANTELOPE UNION HIGH SCHOOL [1992-1996]
BAPTIST UNIVERSITY OF THE AMERICAS [1996-1998]
Graduate on 1998 with a diploma in Biblical Studies. ALLEGION SEMINAR
- Completed training on repin and maintain SCHLAGE locks.
- Completed training on closers and exit devices.
Completed training on ESL and ELPS.
UNIVERSAL EPA CERTIFICATION
Certification Number 102116559
Date certified: 9/9/2021
Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English
Computer Skills: School Dude Maintenance Request System, Aesop Time System and Word, Adept with all power tools
Carpentry: includes wood working, sheet rock, and painting. Constructions: includes welding, concrete work, basic plumbing and electrical Locksmith: pin locks, install and remove or replace different type of locks (AL, ND, MORITSE and others). Grounds Keeping, Tractor and Forklift Operator
Performed duties as an administrator with employee supervision Able to keep accurate records of inventory, and billing. 3
Director of Maintenance for Lumberton ISD
1020 South Main St