Desiree L. Johnstone
Cinnaminson, NJ 08077
Obective:To be apart of a well organized and team oriented foundation being a Patient Service Representative.Where I can show my skills and abilities and learn as I grow as part of the team. Skills:
● Proficient in Word & Excel, Power point.etc
● Excellent Customer Service Skills
● Shipping and Receiving
University of Phoenix Associate's Degree – Psychology Walters State Community College -Associate Degree – Business Administration Experience
Lowes Home Improvement, Maple Shade NJ (2018-current) Customer Service Desk
● Handle customer complaints on the phone and in person.
● Process customers returns
● Process customer transactions
● Process RTMS
● Handle money
● Answering phones
● Processing internet orders and invoiced transactions
● Train new hires at the customer service desk
● Print and copy and fax orders for customers
● Process paperwork for cycle count and inventory
● Process merchandised return
● Was once a seasonal head cashier.
Itty Bitty Deli, Cherry Hill, NJ (2017)
● Cleaned and sanitized work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
● Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
● Portion and wrapped the food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons.
● Took and record temperature of food and food storage areas, such as refrigerators and freezers.
● Prepared a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, or desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures
Crothall Laundry Services-Johnson City, TN (2017)
● Processing linen orders for hospitals, sheets, blankets, towels, scrubs.
● Processing all orders through the computer system to make sure all orders are complete and ready for shipping, loading and unloading trucks.
● Printing out orders and paperwork, data entry.
Redeye Bar n Grill, Greeneville, TN (2016-2017)
● Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
● Collect money for drinks served.
● Balance cash receipts.
● Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
● Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
● Scheduled shifts, money handling, stocked shelves and organized special events ACT-Advanced Call Center Technology, Johnson City, TN (2013-2015) Call Center Representative
● Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
● Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
● Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
● Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
● Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.