OLGA SIMNOO Los Angeles, CA 818-***-**** email@example.com
CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
Highly energetic and self-motivated sales professional with 10 years’ progressive and successful experience in providing primary customer services. I’m looking for a position where my passion for customer satisfaction, in addition to my exceptional administrative skills and the ability to overcome new challenges will be put to use in achieving a smooth operation for the company. MS Word Online Marketing Social Media Proficiency MS Excel MS PowerPoint Slightly CRM Salesforce CRM Windows MacOS Mail Fast learner Team Player Able to Prioritize Analyze Quantitative Data English Farsi French PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
ALLWEB LEADS INC AUSTIN, TEXAS - REMOTE 8/2020 – Present AGENCY CUSTOMER SUCCESS REP
• Help with the operations of the agency and policy sales business in Medicare & Dental Insurances.
• Update Customers’ records in Salesforce, Contact them for Policy update.
• Address client questions upon enrollment, as well as serve as the clients first point of contact on service inquiries throughout the policy life.
• Work closely with sales, agency operations, and our clients directly to assist our clients getting insurance coverage in place. ENRICH FINANCIAL CREDIT REPAIR SPECIALIST - LOS ANGELES, CA 3/2019 – 8/2020 EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER
• Provided general administrative support including updating CRM, scanning and coping to management.
• Coordinated real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Built sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
• Maintained quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. CITY OF MALIBU - MALIBU, CA 07/2018- 3/2019
• Managed the database on a daily basis creating and updating client records.
• Enhanced department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
• Performed general office duties, including fax, mail and scan
• Supported team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication. NESPRESSO - BEVERLY HILLS, CA 06/2017 – 1/2018
BOUTIQUE COFFEE SPECIALIST
• Maintained service standards to achieve both individual and team sales target
• Educated on products and services to develop a customer centric approach to clients
• Provided daily store/product maintenance and assisted with store operation BLOOMINGDALE’S – SHERMAN OAKS, CA 12/2015 - 06/2017 SALES SPECIALIST
• Created and implemented sales strategies to meet self and company targets
• Exceeded sales, loyalty and credit card goals
• Attained product knowledge, features and benefits to share with clients SAHAR PRIVATE FINANCIAL & BANKING GROUP - TEHRAN, IRAN 03/2006 - 08/2015 ADDIMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT/CLERK
• Sold savings bonds and other financial instruments and met department goals and budget.
• Created account maintenance for members who want to change their banking products.
• Performed general office duties, including faxing, copying, scanning and filing EDUCATION
Yoga Teaching Certificate, Kamal Yoga Institute (2012) Bachelor of Art in French Language Translation, Azad University, Iran (2005)