Sanford Mebratu Tesfa
Personal Profile Relevant Professional Experience
A positive, proactive and dynamic 2018 – 2020: Sr. Sales Associate
professional with considerable Edna Mall
experience acquired in hospitality & Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Marketing industry. Attentive to
details, possesses excellent verbal • Serves customers by helping them select products.
and written communication skills • Drives sales through engagement of customers,
and the ability to develop and suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
maintain positive relationship
among colleagues. • Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
• Directs customers by escorting them to racks and
Key Experience and Skills counters.
• 4+ years of Sales and customer
service experience • Provides outstanding customer service.
• Strong communication and • Documents sales by creating or updating customer
professionalism skills profile records.
• High experience and knowledge
of leading a team • Manages financial transactions.
• High leadership and • Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing
management skills checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
• Strong decision-making skills
• Alerts management of potential security issues.
Personal Information • Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking
Nationality: Ethiopian merchandise.
Languages: Amharic – Native • Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred
customer sales and future merchandise of potential
English - Excellent interest.
• The Middle East 2017 – 2018 Cell Phone Sales Representative
• Africa Sanford Mobile Shop
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
• Provide high level customer service and responded to
Trainings and Certifications service inquires.
• Communication with empathy
• Conduct sales of cell phones and accessories to
• Delivering employee feedback customers.
• Performing under pressure
• Customer service problem solving • Communicate knowledge of all products and services to
and troubleshooting customers.
• Administering First Aid skills • Perform demonstrations to first time users of the new cell
• Digital Marketing phone lines of the company.
• Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel and
Microsoft PowerPoint • Maintain records of monthly sales and ensured monthly
targets are reached.
• Coordinated with cell phone companies with the release of
their new products.
• Organized proper display of the cell phones to increase
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
2016 – 2017 Food & Beverage Attendant
Salam Pizzeria & Fast Foods
• Greet customers, make reservations, and seat patrons
when tables are available
• Hand out menus and explain menu items and specials
• Take customer orders and deliver to food servers
• Deliver prepared food to patrons and clean tables
• Handle customer complaints
• Verify customer satisfaction with service and selected food
• Process customer payments
Diploma At aye Surveying college
2015 Surveying Departmen