**** ** *** **, ********, Alberta T6L 5J1
#+1-928-***-****, # firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Skills & Experience :
• Over 10+ years of experience in finance management, bookkeeping, payroll, clerical functions, and human resources within the corporate and non-corporate environment.
• Possess advanced skills in Oracle Finance SAP/ERP System, Xero/QuickBooks/General Ledger/ Accounts payable / Accounts receivable.
• Extensive knowledge in double-entry bookkeeping.
• Utilizing strong problem solving and organization skills to support the finance department of your company.
• Experienced in Clerical work, Administration, Accounting Supervisor, Customer Service Manager, Accounts Payable/Office clerk, enthusiastic, goal-oriented and customer service satisfaction guaranteed.
• Highly motivated finance professional with superior organizational and interpersonal skills suitable for any corporate or non-corporate environment.
• Ability to adapt to any accounting system.
• Effective leader with excellent motivational skills to sustain growth momentum while motivating peak individual performances.
• Rich experience in entire gamut of accounting and finance operations entailing to preparation and maintenance of statutory books of accounts and administering the finalization of year-end financial statements and preparing MIS for better analysis.
• Flexible to adapt to any accounting system.
• Finance Domain experience includes Journal entries, Account Receivables, Account Payables, General Ledger, Accounting Processes, Payroll, Financial Planning & Analysis. Preparation of Profit & Loss Account, Cash Flow & Balance Sheets in compliance with applicable Accounting Standards & Principles.
• Management Reporting experience which includes Forecasting, Budgeting, Expense Analysis & Variance Analysis.
Employment / Professional Experience :
S A A R & ASSOCIATES. Since October 2004-July 2022 Designation: Starting from bookkeeper to Accounting Clerk to Accounting Assistant to Accounts Manager finally to become Partner.
S A A R & Associates, partnership firm engaged in rendering comprehensive professional services in field of Taxation, Audit, Accounting Services, Bookkeeping, All types of financial consultancy, Manpower Management, Secretarial Services, International Taxation & FEMA, etc. The firm represents a combination of specialized skills, which are geared to offers sound financial advice and personalized proactive services. Key responsibilities include:
• Accounting Services including Bookkeeping
• Taxation Advisory Function (Direct as well as Indirect Taxes especially in Income Tax Return Preparation, Filing & Assessments, GST, VAT & Service Tax).
• Auditing (Statutory / Concurrent / Internal) both Private companies as well as Government organizations.
• Corporate Finance & Management.
• Business Structure Planning & Formation.
• Transfer Pricing Documentation.
• Preparation of Projects Reports & Feasibility Reports.
• Inventory Management.
• Capital Structure Planning and Advice regarding Raising Finance.
• Working Capital Management.
• Company Law Advisory.
• Liaising with banks for Audit.
• Generated month end reports, Month end closings, Bank Reconciliation, A/R & A/P Reconciliations.
• Prepared and processes month end closing including Financial Statements, Journal Entries, reconciliations, filing tax returns, reporting and analysis.
• Experience of working with industries and business houses in Real Estate, Hotel and Mall, Publications, Textiles and Hosiery, Spinning, Automobiles, Transportation, Jewellery, Stock Exchanges, Hand Tools, Cycle Parts, Iron & Steel, Banks and Telecommunication.
• As Internal Auditors of the Manufacturing units, in India looks after routine working of the Company which includes filing of all returns, Checking of Vouchers, Preparation of Stock Tallies, Monthly Profit
& Loss Statements and liaising with Banks.
• Certified Public Accountant (US) (Dec-2020)
• Xero Advisor Certified
• DISA (Diploma in Information System Audits) (ICAI, New Delhi) – All India First Rank. (2006)
• Chartered Accountant, ICAI, New Delhi (2004)
• Bachelor of Commerce, Panjab University, Chandigarh (1999)