Upper Marlboro, MD *****
Direct Support Professional
Alliance HealthCare Services - Washington, DC
October 2020 to December 2021
Assisting individuals with disabilities to do daily activities, documenting daily report notes, Customer Service Representative (Remote)
Ics - Maryland
May 2017 to September 2020
• Making calls.
• directing call .
• Documenting information and having a smooth communication with callers and customers .
• Making sure to give accurate information as requested.
• Taking customers complains and providing adequate solutions.
• Writing daily reports of activities.
• Making sure customers are satisfied.
• Informing customers or prospect buyers of sales and new products available. Education
Bachelor's degree in Secretarial duties
Intensive vocational training cameroon. - Buea cameroon May 2014 to August 2016
• Great computer knowledge. (3 years)
• Good documentation skills, good listener,.
• Good team player, can work under pressure. Good at multitasking.
• Also has some Skills in Health care.
• Computer Skills
• Administrative Experience
• Writing Skills
• Communication Skills
• Event Planning
• Computer Literacy
• Restaurant experience
• Customer service
• French - Intermediate
• Healthcare customer service representative - Fluent