Sub: Application for the post of HSE / Safety Engineer.
Firstly I want to extend to you a warm greetings. Kindly accommodate my application for any open position within Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Department. I am a HSE professional with over 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas and Construction project in GCC. Currently I am working with ALFANAR group, Saudi Arabia for more than 6 years and previously I worked in Six construct Ruwais Abu Dhabi (GASCO) and Pearl GTL Project (Shell / Qatar Petroleum).
As a HSE professional my capabilities and experience ranges from handling and supervising all related systems with regards to Risk Management and Loss Prevention, etc. Have good Knowledge in developing and implementing safety measures/controls that are vital in the execution of construction activities. Working experience in imposing strict implementation of the Company Safety Policies and Regulations. Conduct of Hazard Identification and initiate immediately control to manage risks and hazards as identified. Additionally my experience in working in a multi-cultural environment surely would be a plus in my work qualification.
If you find my qualifications interesting, I took the privileged to attach my latest CV for your review and perusal. I hope to hear from you soon and thank you very much. Thanks & Regards,
Ateeb Ali Mohammed
ATEEB ALI MOHAMMED
E- mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Career Objective: To be a part of highly competitive industry, where I can prove myself to achieve the organization as well as my personal goals. As an individual I am creative, innovative and a looking ahead to work in a challenging HSE environment and strive for excellence in a Teamwork.
B.Sc (MPE) from Osmania University, Hyderabad in the year 2007.
One year diploma in Industrial Safety from Annamalai University.
Advance Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering from (NIFE). Technical Courses:
NEBOSH International General Certification (UK).
IOSH (Managing Safety) Certification.
Occupational Safety &Health Administration (OSHA) Certification.
Basic Life Support & First Aid from Hamad International Training Center, Doha, Qatar.
First AID course from St. John Ambulances.
Basic First Aid From GTSC, Saudi Arabia.
Civil Defense course from Government of Andhra Pradesh.
I have attended the pearl Computer Based Training (CBT)
● Authorized Gas Testing (AGT)
● Hydrogen Sulphide
● Awareness (H2S)
● Managing Pressure & Leak Testing
● Mechanical Joint Integrity
● Hazard Identification
● Confined Space Entry
● Lifting & Rigging Awareness
● Hand Safety & Manual Handling
● Working At Height
● Emergency Response
● Defensive Driving Refresher
● Incident Investigation Awareness
● P.T.W COMMISSIONING
1. Presently working in “AL FANAR” (Saudi Arabia) as a “Sr. HSE Engineer/Lead” Period: from October 2015 to till date.
Project: 1800 MW Power Plant 13- Durmah (Saudi Arabia) Client: Saudi Electricity Company (SEC)
2. Worked in “Septech Saudi Arabia ltd” as a “HSE Officer” Period: from June 2013 to August 2015.
Project: Saudi Arabia National Guard Housing Project (KSA) Client: SAUDI BINLADIN GROUP
3. Worked in “SIX CONSTRUCT” at Ruwais, Abu Dhabi as a “HSE OFFICER” Period : from 15 Dec 2011 to March 2013.
Project: Sulphar handling Terminal 2(Marine Project), Ruwais (Abu Dhabi) Client: GASCO
● Waste management
● Fire prevention and Fire protection
● permit to work system
● Accident/incident investigation Report
● Daily & monthly safety Reports
● Daily conducting safety meeting for tool box talk
● Close monitoring for critical activities
● Instructing the workers about the work method and procedures
● hazardous area classification
● hazard identification and risk assessment
● Inspection of necessary Safety precaution before starting any job
● Preparation of heat stress procedure (HSP)
● Implementing Permit to work system Implementation of company’s HSE policy, meeting relevant statutory standards.
4. Worked as a Safety Officer at shell Pearl GTL Project for Arabian Pipeline & Service Co.
(ANABEEB), Doha, Qatar.
Project : Pearl GTL (RasLaffan Industrial City)
Client : Shell / Qatar Petroleum.
Period : From December 2009 to October 2011.
Anabeeb Services (Profile):
● Catalyst loading & unloading of the tabular and normal Reactors.
● Chemical cleaning of tube bundles of heat exchangers.
● Chemical cleaning of high-Pressure Boilers
● Alkali flushing of HRSG Boilers, Pipeline, Etc.
● Oil flushing of compressor Lube oil lines
● Pipe Insulation.
5. Worked as a Safety officer at Shapoorji Pallonji & Co. Hyderabad, India. Project : IT park development in an Area of 1.5 million square feet Client : ICICI Venture & Tishman Speyers
Period : From May 2008 to September 2009
Daily & monthly safety Reports
Accident/incident investigation and violation Report
Issuing notices/warnings about unsafe acts/unsafe condition
Ensure use of PPE’s by workmen as per nature of work
Instructing the workers about the work method and procedures
Guiding the workers to perform their duties in responsible and safe way
Supplying suitable personal protective equipment (PPE)
Good knowledge of safety procedures ‘OSHA” Standards
Implement work permit system reduce the risks
Weekly conducting safety meeting for tool box talk
Provision of Project Entry/Exit Routes
Installation of Project Boards
Safety Sign Boards
Good communication and presentation skills.
MS Office, Internet, and AutoCAD.
Name : Ateeb Ali Mohammed
Fathers Name : Saber Ali
Date of Birth : 25th April 1985
Religion : Muslim
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Driving license : India, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic and Telugu Passport Details:
Passport no : G3240822,
Expiry Date : 15/05/2027,
Place of Issue : RIYADH (Saudi Arabia)