CGPA/% Passing Year
• MS Project
• Primavera P6
• STAAD.Pro V8i
• 3Ds MAX
• Tekla Structures
• Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Excel
• Familiar with SAP
• Adaptable and dynamic
• Team player and amiable
• Determined and deadline oriented
• Optimistic and self-motivated
• Stakeholder Management
S J Contracts Private Limited, Pune.
• Learned about Quality Control and Material Testing at the batching plant. 7.80 2012
Army Public School, Tibri Military Station, Gurdaspur 10TH Army Public School, Tibri Military Station, Gurdaspur 12TH
• Worked as a management Intern at Pune Metro Rail Project (Reach-II). Department: Contracts
National Institute Research of Construction (NICMAR), Pune Management and Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar Site Execution
21st June 2016 - 28th June 2016
Civil Engineering Industrial Internship (CEII),ExpertsHub Industry Skill Development Centre, Pune.
• Preparation of Work Orders and Amendment WO for contractors/vendors.
• Preparation of QCDIPMS Report (Quality, Cost, Delivery, Innovation, Productivity, Moral, Safety).
• Learned how preparation of bar bending schedule was being done.
• Learned about post-tensioning of slabs and site coordination.
• Worked as a project Intern on an Industrial Building (Serum Institute Manufacturing Unit). Site Execution
• Learned about shuttering techniques and checking of a casted beam. To trainings grow attain with a and the responsible experience company. position for the in advancement your reputed of company the company to contribute while studying my knowledge, and making skills, myself SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
RITUN RANJAN SWAIN
Department: Programme Management (Planning)
• Handling Trends format projects of South & East Zone and various stakeholders of the projects.
• Preparation of project schedule for complete fit-out project works & monitoring performance. e-gmail.mail: com ritunranjanswain@ WORK EXPERIENCE Total Duration: 20 Months Mobile: 908-***-**** 809-***-**** /
ENGINEERING B. TECH CIVIL
Reliance Retail Limited
INTERNSHIP / TRAINING
• Learned about contracts and quantity surveying.
Duration: 04 Weeks 01st June 2016 - 30th June 2016
• technologies project Successfully under and the completed earthquake aegis of an Expertshub Internship resistant Industry structure on advanced skill design development surveying, and also structural worked centre. on engineering, construction concrete management Duration: 04 Weeks
• Learned how tensioning of girders is done and testing of tendons. Public Works Department (PWD), Bhubaneswar.
02nd May 2016 - 31st May 2016
20 July 2020 - Present
Assistant Manager Duration: 20 Months
Simplex Infrastructures Limited, Pune.
Duration: 04 Weeks 01st June 2017 - 30th June 2017 Site Execution
• Worked as a project Intern on a Flyover project.
• Learned to properly read structural and architectural drawings.
• Involved in site inspection and monitoring at the construction site.
• Vendor management - Work balancing for contractors; Consumption details of vendors.
• Surfing on Internet & channels like Concrete Network, Civil Buddy, #Mind Warehouse, etc.
• Conducting monthly review meetings to share ideas and findings.
• Contractors Coordinating for with producing Zonal Team, useful Design MIS reports. Team, Contracts Team, Procurement Team, Site Team & Pune,
Keshav Nagar, Manjari Bk.
Total Duration: 21 Weeks
PIN - 412 307
• Studied about the operations at the Casting Yard involving the precast segments. Duration: 08 Weeks
• Learned about the mechanism of Launching Girder and activities carried out by it. Real Delight Residency,
• Playing Football and Table tennis
25th April 2019 - 24th June 2019
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Pune.
• Inter departmental follow-ups for trouble shooting of work flow related bottlenecks. Duration: 01 Week
INTERESTS / HOBBIES
35mm Passport Photograph X 45mm Size
CERTIFICATIONS / PUBLICATION
• SAP 2000 software skill from TechBharat at IIT Kharagpur.
• AutoCAD and 3Ds MAX software skill from TCIL-IT, Pune.
• University) Workshop at on KIIT, AutoCAD Bhubaneswar. (organized by Institution of Civil Engineer's (ICE) Student Chapter, KIIT
• Station 3-Days & Workshop DGPS Systems on how organized to use Advanced by ExpertsHub Instruments, (Lawrence such & as Mayo)Pentax . Total
• Distinction) Successfully organized completed by a Civil 2-Days Simplified Project-at based SRM Training University, program Chennai. on Application of GIS (with ACADEMIC PROJECTS
• Awarded as Best Intern Award, Civil Engineering Industrial Internship (CEII), 2016.
• Solar Energy Training Workshop (Sunstone Electricals and Electronics) at KIIT, Bhubaneswar.
• (KIIT)Design, Bhubaneswar. Next Workshop (organized by Bentley Institute) at Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
• KIIT, Tekla Bhubaneswar. Structures BIM Software Workshop (organized by Trimble Solutions India Private Limited) at
• Fusion 360 Workshop (Autodesk, Inc.) at KIIT, Bhubaneswar.
• Workshop on SAP2000 at Megalith,2016 IIT Kharagpur (Tech Bharat). I the hereby correctness declare of that particulars. the above information is true to best of my knowledge and I bear responsibility for ACHIEVEMENTS
• satisfactory Successful HOTO Completion to Business of 412 with Trends 100% NSO customer stores in satisfaction South & East in Zone FY 20-within 21. agreed timelines and
• QGIS software skill from Skyfi Labs at SRM University, Chennai.
• STAAD.Pro V8i software skill from CADD CENTRE, Pune.
• Tekla Structures BIM software skill from Trimble Incorporated.
• Autodesk Fusion 360 software skill from Autodesk, Inc.
• Participated in Academic Conclave 2018 at NICMAR, Pune.
• An exploratory factor analysis for determinants of affordable housing choice decisions.
• processes Developed to a increase tracker the for the overall Contracts efficiency. department of East Zone to efficiently track all the delays in the
• Learned how levelling was done for shuttering of deck slab.
• Involved in setting-up and layout of the construction site.
• Worked as a project Intern on a Flyover project and government office building project.
• Furnace Study of Slag mechanical (GGBFS). behaviour of partially replaced cement concrete with Ground Granulated Blast