The Independent Institution of Education (Varsity College) – IIE Diploma in
Business Management & Entrepreneurship (2019)
Northbury Park Secondary School - Matric (2009)
Samkelisiwe Carol Gule
Black Female Zulu & English 29 Jan 1992 South African Driver’s licence - Code C1
A multi-skilled professional with good all-round HR skills. Very capable with an ability to deal with all the recruitment and resourcing needs of an organisation. Experienced in providing timely and up to date HR advice to employees whilst at the same time making sure both the employee and employers interests are best represented. Extensive knowledge of working practices, recruitment, pay, conditions of employment and diversity issues. Now seeking a suitable human resources officer position with an ambitious company.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
SAP & AMOC
Order Management System
Critical Thinking/ Decision Making
A1713 Mdluli Rd
Unit 1 Mpumalanga
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Frelghtpak – Human Resources Administrative Officer (14 May 2014 - 11 Sep 2019) Duties:
• Using Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS) to find suitable candidates for vacancies.
• Shortlisting applicants and advising those who have been successful as well as unsuccessful of their status.
• Carrying out a high level of back room administrative and office tasks.
• Verifying a candidate’s employment credentials by contacting the professional and personal references they have provided.
• Contacting successful candidates individually and inviting them to interviews.
• Providing appropriate HR administrative and advisory support to colleagues who need it.
• Conducting remote interviews over the phone or via the Internet.
• Issuing offers of employment to successful candidates.
• Ensuring that a candidate’s eligibility to work is checked and all information is kept on file.
• Calculating redundancy pay for staff who are leaving.
• Conducting exit interviews with employees who are leaving.
• Negotiating pay and salary rates between client and candidates.
• Hosting networking events for both clients and candidates.
• Dealing with redundancies, gross misconduct, maternity leave issues.
• Assisting in the short listing of suitable candidates from applications.
• Dealing and advising on disciplinary and grievance procedures.
• Developing & improving existing HR procedures and processes.
• Making sure that any promotions, transfers and pay rises take effect as planned.
• Assisting in the set up and maintenance of client & candidate databases.
• Conducting inductions for new employees. Providing employment references for past employees.
• Writing the terms of employment & contracts for new employees. Conducting interview with job applicants, asking relevant questions.
• Deciding which online job sites & newspapers to advertise jobs in.
• Conducting pre-employment checks on job applicants i.e. references, medical approval, academic etc.
Gail Bird – Head of HR
Can operate in an environment of change.
Growing a strong talent pipeline.
Helping applicants to prepare for interviews.
Building long term relationships with clients.
Can fill temporary as well as permanent positions. Able to write engaging adverts and job descriptions. Implementing innovative ideas which challenge existing assumptions.