Customer Service Personnel
Block 10 Plot 13 Gbolahan
Bakare Street, Magodo GRA
Phase 1, Isheri, Lagos 100214
● My goal as your customer service representative is to assist you in resolving customer inquiries in a timely manner, communicating e ectively with them, answering their inquiries, improving their experience with your company, and building customer loyalty.
● My skills include the use of major CRMs, phone support, email marketing, social media marketing, LiveChat & messaging, team coordination, and community management
● I am empathetic and also have excellent communication skills.
● I am a good listener with a strong mind for conﬂict resolution. I am creative and can read physical and emotional cues.
● I am a quick thinker and an open-minded person.
● My background in computer science allows me to quickly and easily learn any other software your company uses.
● I am "Customer-focused"! So I am eager to collaborate with you to ensure that we provide our customers with excellent service that keeps them coming back!
Ticketing System Software
Customer Experience Services
● Customer Acquisition
● Call Support
● Product Onboarding
● Social Media Management
● Chat Support
● Inbound Inquiry
● Email Support
● Customer Experience Research
● Customer Service Training
● Community Management
● Team Management
● Order Processing
● Customer Feedback Documentation
● Health & Fitness
● Retail & Consumer Goods
● Consumer Goods
Business Size Experience
● Startup Company
● Business with 1-9 Employees
● Google Suite
● Video Conferencing
● MailChimp Plugin
● Microsoft Teams
Sales & Business Administration Executive E-commerce Business July 2020 - December 2021
● Lead generation.
● Social Media.
● Products sourcing, liaison with suppliers.
● Liaison with logistics partners.
● Product pricing and branding.
● Stocktaking and inventory control.
● CSM: resolving queries, disputes, and tickets.
● Email, marketing, and blogging.
● Website maintenance: updating product images, description, and quantity.
● Ensuring the proper store display of products to drive sales.
● Sta employment and training.
● Representing the company at trade shows etc.
Medical Virtual Assistant Ayinke Maternity Hospital June 2019 - July 2020
● Customer relationship management.
● E ective patient Communications.
● Maintaining patient/doctor relationship.
● Making Calls & Text messages
● Scheduling Meetings, antenatal and postnatal appointments
● Keeping & Updating records.
● Accounting and billings.
● Supporting Medical Personnel.
Accounts & Administrative O cer Upstream Oil & Gas Consulting Firm August 2018 - July 2020
● Virtual Administrative Assistant & Accounts support.
● Sage 50 Cloud Accounting Software.
● Transactions and bank account reconciliation.
● Maintain electronic and paper ﬁling systems.
● Logistics support: coordinate travel plans, hotel, & car hire.
● Data entry into accounting software.
● Generate P&L statements and balance sheets on the sage 50 accounting software.
● Maintain e cient o ce operations.
● Prepare and submit PAYE & VAT returns.
● Prepare ﬁnancial reports for accurate decision-making. Finance Administrative Manager Financial Services Firm April 2006 - July 2018
● Virtual Administrative Ass. & Accounts support.
● Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
● Design project-speciﬁc spreadsheets and graphics of the company's gross and net proﬁt.
● Bank and transactions reconciliation.
● Petty cash receipt tracking.
● Preparate monthly and quarterly ledger closure and ﬁnancial statements.
● Prepare graphical presentations and reports for the chief executive to aid decision-making.
● Supervise sta members.
● Coordinate e cient accounts payable and receivable operations. School Administrator Elementary School
December 1999 - November 2006
● Administrative responsibilities
● Sta development & training.
● Budgeting and annual ﬁnancial reports.
● Managing school operations.
● Filled in for teachers to deliver lessons when absent.
● Complying with educational standards and directives as stated by the government monitoring board Continuous assessment of the e ectiveness of the curriculum and teaching methods.
● Liaison with parents concerning the welfare of their ward.
● Liaison with the Ministry of Education.
System Analyst Upstream Oil & Gas Consulting Firm December 1997 - November 1999
● Execute complex migrations, upgrades, installations, and conﬁgurations.
● Sta training on the use of computers and programs.
● Test, maintain and monitor computer programs and systems.
● Troubleshoot and resolve problems encountered by individual users.
● Maintain programs and hardware systems.
● Provide support to business stakeholders on critical business applications.
● Frequently communicate with end-users of oil spill equipment about incidents and problems. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Dec 1997 University of Ilorin Ilorin, Kwara, Nigeria Graduated with second-class honors.
WRITING CUSTOMER SERVICE EMAILS LINKEDIN
DE-ESCALATING CONVERSATIONS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE LINKEDIN LEARNING HUBSPOT CRM LINKEDIN
CUSTOMER SERVICE FOUNDATIONS LINKEDIN
CUSTOMER SERVICE: PROBLEM SOLVING AND TROUBLESHOOTING LINKEDIN INBOUND CERTIFIED HUBSPOT ACADEMY
INBOUND SALES CERTIFIED HUBSPOT ACADEMY