Inglewood, CA 90304 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org CAREER SUMMARY
Customs Brokerage Representative with more than eight years’ demonstrated experience in data entry, customer service, and office administrative tasks for a global leader in the package delivery industry. Responsible for data entry activities for the organization’s largest retail account. RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
● Proficient in Microsoft Office
● Accurate and rapid data entry
● Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
● Strong organizational skills
● Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
● Ability to project a professional image to the customer EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:
Pilot Freight Services - Torrance, CA
● Transport shipments from Hawthorne to various locations in the Western sector of the United States.
● Tasks include: Making safe and timely deliveries, maintaining a strong communication network between customers and superiors, troubleshooting and other transportation duties as needed and required. Schenker, Long Beach, CA 04/2016 –
● Process documents for TIB (Temporary Importation Under Bond) merchandise imported to the United States.
● Merchandise includes damaged hand bags arriving from Canada and Mexico.
● Tasks include: organizing files, working with spreadsheets to obtain information to send to US Customs, communicating with staff and other administrative duties as required. United Parcel Service, Torrance, CA 08/2007 – 01/2016 Customs Brokerage Representative
● Performed data entry for all UPS activities for the Walmart account. This is UPS’s largest account and carries significant responsibility for accuracy and for on-time deliveries.
● Handled administrative tasks in the import operations department, servicing the client and their suppliers, providing customer service as well as maintaining revenues from the client base and contracted vendors.
● Tracked document discrepancy issues which required troubleshooting and communicating effectively with customers.
● Mbi Baggage Delivery, Westchester, CA 07/2005 – 07/2007 rtation Support Team Member
● Transported baggage for arriving and departing airline passengers at LAX, requiring strong customer service skills.
American Airlines, Los Angeles, CA and Herndon, Washington, DC 08/1999 – 06/2003 amp Team Member
● Managed the downloading and uploading of baggage on aircrafts.
● Maintained cabins on aircrafts during scheduled stops and transported vehicles at airport facilities at LAX and Washington Dulles. Received specialized aircraft training. EDUCATION:
● International Career Development Center College(ICDC) – Torrance, CA 06/2005 Completed Paralegal Certification, maintaining 4.0 GPA, graduated at the top of the class.
● El Camino College, Associates of Arts classes – Redondo Beach, CA
● Mira Costa High School, Diploma – Manhattan Beach, CA HOBBIES AND INTERESTS:
● Athletics (Football) and Chess
● Study world history and current events