Name: Dilip Shivaji Nikam
Mobile No – 976-***-****
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective : Senior position in ( Purchase / Supply Chain management / Sourcing / Spare parts / Imports / Ware- housing )
Educational details : B.E. ( Production ) + Diploma in Mechanical Engineering + Post Graduate Diploma in Supply chain Management (appeared) – with 25 + Years’ Experience in Auto OEM’s, Auto ancillaries, Road Construction machines, Spare parts, Hydraulic Modular Trailors manufacturing.
Work Experience Summary :
Summary of Work Experience
M/s Tii India Pvt Ltd, Bawal, Dist – Hariyana.
12/04/2021 – 24/09/2021
Worked as a Purchase Head in Tii India Bawal.Plant manufactures Hydraulic modular Trailers for domestic & export customers for heavy equipment’s transportation. Purchase of all commodities- finished / semi-finished material from domestic & overseas suppliers / Source plants from Germany / France. New Part development / localization with existing and new suppliers.
M/s John Deere Group (Wirtgen India Pvt Limited, Bhandgaon, Pune)
07/05/2014 to – 30/11/2020
Sourcing - (Procurement / Planning / Supply chain) of proprietary parts from domestic & overseas suppliers for road construction machines - Soil compactors/Tandem rollers/Pavers/Crushers & Screening machines. Monitor daily shortages for assembly of all product lines & take care of aftermarket spares requirements. Interaction with logistics (inbound & out bound), freight forwarders / quality team / aftermarket team for regular & aftermarket requirements. Material in ward / GRN / Line feeding – Store & Ware house management.
M/s Eaton Fluid Power Ltd, Pimpri Pune.
17/01/2011 to -18/04/2014
(3 + years)
Procurement & planning of – castings / machined, semi- finished / finished components for - hydraulics product lines :– power steering units for M&M & John Deere, steering cylinders for M&M tractors / special cylinders for GE healthcare products. Coordination with team members / imports / logistics team for - on time availability of parts.
M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Kanhe Pune.
From - 17/03/2005 - 15/01/2011
( 6 Years)
Procurement of Mahindra & Mahindra tractor all commodity spare parts / aftermarket requirements – castings / engine parts/transmission parts /proprietary parts from various suppliers and other M&M plants. In-house kitting of spares with TVS Logistics. Daily interaction with sales team for- Break down requirements - spares availability and delivery up to end user / dealer. Support to Sales team by month end / Year end by making available A class parts for sale from Ware house to Dealers / CFA / Area offices.
M/s Kinetic Engineering Ltd, Chinchwad, Pune
From 01/01/1999 - to – 16/03/2005 –
( 6 Years)
Supplier development for Castings / Forgings / finished/ Semi- finished / Transmission and engine components for – two wheelers. In house component development. Out sourcing of tooling’s – jigs / fixtures / press tools.
M/s Patheja Brothers Forgings & Stampings Ltd,Chakan Pune.
From 16/12/1996 - to – 30/12/1998 –
In-house development of Transmission / auto Components for various domestic & over-seas customers – M&M / Tata Motors / Carraro Italy / Rockford USA etc.
M/s Sandvik Asia Ltd, Dapodi – Pune.
From 29/09/1995 - to – 28/09/1996 – 1 Year
Training in well-equipped CNC & conventional m/c shop. Orientation in various departments during one-year training program.
Work experience Details: -
1)M/s Tii India Pvt Ltd, Bawal, Dist – Hariyana.
Tii India is a German MNC and is in the business of manufacturing hydraulic modular trailers for Indian & overseas customers. Tii group has a manufacturing plant in Bawal - India. TII group has two manufacturing plants in Germany & one plant in France.
Worked as a – Purchase Head – DGM Purchase.
a)Purchase of all commodity finished / semi-finished parts from domestic & overseas suppliers required for modular trailors.
b)Procurement from German Source plants for hydraulic modular Trailers.
c)Regular procurement / alternate supplier development of machining, Casting, forgings, raw material, heavy fabrication, Job work parts, hydraulic parts, pneumatic parts, engines & other commodities.
d)Procurement of plant maintenance parts.
e)Purchase of all indirect and consumable parts as per requirements.
f)Cost saving projects to reduce the final cost of product.
2)M/s John Deere Group - Wirtgen India Pvt Limited, Bhandgaon, Pune.
Sourcing (Procurement / planning & supply chain) of – proprietary parts from overseas (imports) and domestic suppliers. Monitor daily shortages for assembly of Soil Compactors / Tandem rollers / Pavers & Screening machines.
Ensure – planning / procurement of all product lines - spares as per after marker requirements.
At present working as a – Manager- Supply Chain / Imports Logistics / Stores Management.
1)Planning / Scheduling & Procurement of – Proprietary parts from domestic as well as Overseas Suppliers for all machines as per production plan. Also for aftermarket requirements.
2)Monitoring daily line shortages with SCM team / production Team & Stores. Monitor aftermarket- Break down / Depo orders as per requirements.
3)Weekly scheduling to all suppliers based on MRP / manual planning to manage Optimum Inventory level.
4)Interaction with various departments as – Production / Quality / Sales & Marketing / Stores / Logistics / aftermarket / Finance for day to day activities.
5)Attend monthly/ weekly / daily – Production meetings and communicate to team & Suppliers about Production plan variations.
6)Attend daily Quality review meetings and update to suppliers about receipt / Line quality issues & their quality & delivery performances.
7)Inventory Management with closed working with Planning & Sourcing Team.
8)Daily material inwarding / GRN / Line feeding as per product lines.
3)M/s Eaton Fluid Power Ltd, Pimpri Pune – Procurement of– Castings / machined / semi- finished / finished components for - hydraulics product lines – Power steering units for - M&M, John Deere / steering cylinders for- M&M Tractors / special cylinders for GE healthcare products.
Worked as a – Manager - Supply Chain Management.
1)Planning / Scheduling / Procurement / Imports of child parts for - Cylinders, Pumps, valves, power steering units from domestic suppliers & Overseas Eaton Plants.
2)Loading of – Castings / Semi finished components / finished components / for regular production lines.
3)Planning / Scheduling & Procurement of child parts for Cylinders and valves from domestic suppliers.
4)Monthly/ Weekly scheduling to all suppliers based on MRP / manual planning for optimum inventory.
5)Manual scheduling & procurement of high value parts to manage Optimum Inventory level.
6)Daily Monitoring & procurement of Individual line shortages and team members line shortages.
7)Interaction with various departments as – Production / Planning / Quality / Supplier Development / Sourcing /, Sales& Marketing, Logistics etc.
8)Inventory Management with closed working with Planning & Stores.
9)Cost out with localization / Resourcing / monitoring SOB.
4)M/s Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Spares Business Unit – Tractors Division, Kanhe – Pune – Sourcing (Procurement & Supply chain) of Mahindra & Mahindra Tractor all commodity parts from various suppliers & M&M Tractor plants for domestic & export requirements.
I was working as a Deputy Manager in – Sourcing - Procurement & Supply chain department.
1) Sourcing – Procurement of all Commodity M&M tractor spares from various suppliers who are supplying to M&M plants – engine parts / transmission parts / castings / hydraulic parts / filters & proprietary parts etc.
2) Monthly scheduling to all suppliers (almost – 110 suppliers & around 2500 parts) based on MRP. Monthly schedules are released considering average monthly orders, safety stocks, Back orders & current Stock.
3) Daily monitoring & procurement of customer’s Break – Down Tractor’s & emergency requirements from Suppliers & from Tractor Plants.
4) Scheduling & procurement of various export spares requirements.
5) Co-ordination with Tractor & Jeep division - Sourcing team for Procurement of – various kits child parts like - Engine repair Kit / Farmer’s Kits etc. Daily coordination with third party logistics – TVS logistics team for production of various kits as per after market requirements. Monthly Kitting Sale was @ 10 Crores.
6) Looking after Ware house management in critical situations: Unloading / Binning / Picking / Packing / Kitting of Tractor spares.
Projects Handled: -
1) Cheaper source Buying: - Totally saved – Rs – 10 Lakhs in a year from cheaper source buying – by managing SOB – Share of Business.
2) Implementation of buying of pre-packed material from suppliers: - Implemented pre-packing of finished components in M&M printed cartoons, which we used to pack In- house.
3) Implemented M&M printed cartoons for all filters- high sales volume parts coming from suppliers as – M/s Mico, Purolator filters, Elofic filters.
4) Implemented M&M printed cartoons for M/s Western Auto & M/s Brake -well high-sales volume spares.
This saved tremendous in -house labor work at M&M ware-house for final packing. Also saved inventory carrying cost & space of packaging material.
5)Procurement of Carraro Transmission child parts : - Scheduling & sourcing of all carraro Transmission child parts fitted for domestic & export Tractors. Maintain the optimum stock for better service and less inventory.
6) Volume Discount – Received Volume Discount of Rs. 69 Lakhs from M/s Mico Industries for procurement of – 10 Lacks filters for only two kit filters in – 2006 – 2007.
7) Cost reduction of – Farmer’s kit : - Developed alternate ABS material instead of M.S. for Tyre pressure gauge – Kit part of Regular farmer’s kit. It saved cost about 60,000 Rs / month & around 7 Lakhs / annum
5)M/s Kinetic Engineering Ltd, Chinchwad – Pune: - Manufacturer of two wheelers, mopeds, scooters & motor cycles.
I was working as a Superintendent in R&D - new projects / vendor development / Component development.
1)Development & procurement of castings / Forgings / semi – finished / finished components from various suppliers for motorcycles - CHALLENGER / GF -125 / GF – 170 / Boss motor cycles up to pilot lots.
2) Sample development, sample approval from Q.C., pilot lot development from various suppliers.
3) Costing, releasing P.O. & schedules to suppliers.
4) Vendor development, New component development, pilot lot production & hand – over to regular purchase department in Kinetic Ahmednagar plant.
5)Interaction with various departments like – R&D, new concepts, product design, tool design, tool – room, quality control & production etc.
6) Development & manufacturing of jigs / fixtures & gauges from various suppliers & in- house production in Pune plant & Ahmednagar plant.
Projects Handled: -
1)Development of engine / Transmission Sheet metal components for Motor cycles –
a) Kinetic – Challenger b) Kinetic – Boss c) Kinetic – GF – 125 cc d) Kinetic – GF – 170 cc
2) Component development for other Indian automobile manufacturers & overseas customers: -
a) Costing & development of castings / forgings / other parts for – M/s Bajaj Tempo Ltd, M/s Carraro India & BRP (U.S.A.)
b) Development of samples / Pilot lot & follow –up of auto components up to pilot lot.
3) Out Sourcing of jigs / fixtures / gauges / sheet metal dies from suppliers and In- house also for Boss / GF- 125 motorcycle projects.
6)M/s Patheja Brothers Forgings & Stampings Ltd, Chakan -Pune – Manufacturer of forgings & fully finished automobile components for various indian & over- seas customers.
I was working as a In-house component development – Try out - engineer in Manufacturing Engineering (ME) Department.
1) In-house development of Transmission components and other auto components.
2) Development of Transmission components right from raw material up to fully – finished supply condition.
3) Sample development, Pilot lot development for Indian customers – Mahindra &Mahindra / Telco / Greaves / Bajaj Tempo etc.
4) Development of Transmission components for Over Seas customers – M/s Rock ford – USA, Carraro Italy.
5) Try – out of jigs / fixtures / gauges / Various gear manufacturing processes for transmission components.
6) Interaction with various departments. like – Process planning, tool design, standard room / tool - room, quality control & production.
7)M/s Sandvik Asia Ltd, Dapodi, Pune: - Manufacturer of cutting tools, Rock tools & inserts.
I was working as a Trainee Engineer for one year.
1) One-year training in CNC machine shop & conventional machine shop for manufacturing of cutting tool holders & cutters.
2) Shop floor Planning for special tool holders & standard tool holders / Cutters.
3) Orientation program in other departments like - Inserts section, Tool- Room & Rock Tools division etc.
Personal details :-
1) Name: Nikam Dilip Shivaji
2) Address: “Rohan Park “Flat No. 7,
Plot No – G 4, SDC, Sector No – 26,
Near Nigdi Prabhakaran petrol pump,
In front of Income Tax colony,
Nigdi - Prabhakaran, Pune – 411044.
3) Age : 5O years
4) Languages Known : Marathi, Hindi, English
5) Marital Status : Married
6) Academic Qualifications:
Year of passing
B.E.( Production )
K.B.P. College of Engineering.Satara
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Government Polytechnic Kolhapur
L.B.S. College, Satara
Post Graduate Diploma in supply chain Management
Symbiosis Institute - Pune
Computer Literacy: Working knowledge of SAP System, MFG-PRO, M/s Office etc.
Notice Period : 01 month
Last Salary Drawn : 21.00 Lakhs/annum
( Dilip S.Nikam )