I am having more than *+years of experience in
Financial, Inventory, Management and General
Accounting, Administration Officer, Sales, Human
Resource and Customer Service in Philippines, Saudi Arabia & Bahrain. I am qualified with the Degree of Bachelors of Commerce major in Management
I have proven expertise in providing competitive
Accountant, Administrative and Office Support Services
& have ability in performing wide range of Accounting, Administrative works, Human Resource and Personnel Relation.
● Having Knowledge of
Manufacturing accounting and Inventory
Computer applications related to the work.
Standard office practices and procedures.
Excellent Written and Oral Communications
Customer Service oriented Attitude
Sound Knowledge in Manufacturing accounting
Adaptable to Various Challenging Environment
Technical Skills & Knowledge
Computer Skills: Diploma in MS Office Package.
Account package Software like Peach Tree,
Amadeus, Focus, Tally ERP 9, and Microsoft Dynamic GP etc.
JOENILO P. CORNELIO
c c o u n t a n t
- Maintaining accurate Financial Records and Preparing clear and accurate Reports for Informational, Auditing and Operational use; Reconciling Accounts, Records, Reports and Journals;
- Reviewing and verifying accuracy of data;
- Maintaining Accounting Records for special Accounts and projects;
- Making sound, independent judgments within established policies and procedures;
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines; and
- Communication to interact effectively with co-workers, managers, subordinates and the general public sufficient to convey information and to receive work direction.
- Well versed with Tally ERP-9 Accounting software. WORK EXPERIENCES:
More than 8 year’s work experience in Financial, Inventory and Management Accounting, Sales, Human Resource, Administrative works, Customer Service, Delivery Schedule & Inventory management in different Organizations. OVERSEAS WORKER WELFARE ADMINISTRATION (OWWA)
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT and DEVELOPMENT DIVISION (HRMDD) October 1, 2021 up to PRESENT
FB. Harrison Street, Pasay City
Pieces Furniture WLL, Khamis, Kingdom of Bahrain
(One of the biggest Furniture Showroom in Bahrain). November 01, 2014 to April 25, 2017
ASMAA Furniture (Interior Designer & Furniture Company) Salmaniya, Kingdom of Bahrain
December 2013 – May 2014
NAWAL FLOWERS & CHOCOLATES
Zinj, Kingdom of Bahrain
October 2011 – October 2013
SAIHATI WEIR ENGINEERING SVS. CO. LTD (Engineering Services Company) 2nd Industrial Area, Dammam Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. January 06, 2009 – March 22, 2011
FLT PRIME INSURACE
Cubao Quezon City, Philippines (October 2006 – January 2007) Branch Clerk
San Juan St.Bacolod City, Philippines
From May 2002 – January 2003
Field Sales Supervisor
Araneta St., Singcang, Bacolod City, Philippines
February 2000 – February 2002
Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data. Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc. Payroll preparation and processing. Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities. Maintaining accurate financial records.
● Inventory Management, Stock movement and availability.
● Maintaining all books of accounts (Cash & bank books, Journals, Sales, Purchase,
● Receivable Account, Payable Accounts, Assets, Liabilities, Retained (Income and Expenditure) General Ledgers, Balance ledgers and Day Book.
● To assist Internal and External Auditor and prepare required statements for Audit.
● Arrange the delivery Schedules.
● Customer Service Functions.
● Ensuring the accuracy of financial documents, as well as their compliance with relevant laws and regulations
● Preparing and maintaining important financial reports
● Offering guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and profit maximization
● Conducting forecasting and risk analysis assessments
● Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
● Examining expenses submitted by employees
● Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
● Creating company financial reports with the above information included
● Analysing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
● Analysing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
● Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organise data.
● Saudi Aramco Subcontractual, confirm the requisitioned /end-users upon arrival of materials and supplies, spare tools and equipment, intended for specific project.
● Develops expediting schedules and communicates regularly and follows up with supply affiliates and vendors, by e-mail, telephone or fax, to ensure timely delivery of materials and documentation consistent with purchase order requirement.
● Maintains and updates all necessary expediting documentation and reports. Provides special expediting services for urgent/emergency items. Reviews purchase orders and records purchase order delivery information in the purchasing system.
● Inputs all information into computer with latest delivery updates and keeps end-users informed of purchase order progress and shipping status.
● Coordinating of all matters related to materials and responsible of monitoring supplies in the Warehouse.
● Preparing and submitting of various reports to the top management related to materials receiving and issuing.
● Coordination with Suppliers/Vendors to follow-up the pending issues and to ensure the delivery of the materials upon requirement.
● Responsible to establish systems to ensures materials are processed on time.
● Establish strong working relationships with suppliers/vendors.
● To analyze Costing and calculate selling price for all receiving items from international vendor and local vendor.
● Policy maker of Life and non – Life Insurance
● To prepare insurance documents for all issues and claim if necessary. Personal Information
● Date of Birth : 06th February 1981
● Place of Birth : Negros Occidental, Philippines
● Nationality : Filipino
● Passport : EC0134294
● Civil Status : Single
● Religion : Roman Catholic
Degree : La Consolacion College, Bacolod City, Philippines Course : Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Major : Management Accounting
Year : 2000 – 2002 (Graduated)
College : Binalbagan Catholic College, Bacolod City, Philippines
Course : Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Major : Management
Year : 1998 – 2000
● English : Frequently speak, read and write.
● Tagalog : Frequently speak, read and write.
● Hiligaynon : Frequently speak, read and write (Native).
● Arabic : Basic
Sept. 5-12 2005 Aldril Pharmaceuticals Product Launch Holiday Inn Clark Field, Pampanga, Philippines
2002 – 2003 University of Saint La Salle
Management Accounting Federation
Board Member, Bacolod City, Philippines
2002 – 2001 LA CONSOLACION COLLEGE
Society of Young Management Accounting
Representative, Bacolod City, Philippines
1998 – 2000 Binalbagan Catholic College
Future Manager’s Club
Business Manager, Bacolod City, Philippines
I consider myself familiar with finalization of account. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team. I hereby declare that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge & belief.
JOENILO P. CORNELIO
5 Zone 3, Visayan Hills, Old Balara, Quezon City, Philippines