Raghavender Rao Saini
Graduate Electrical Engineer
Contact: 996-***-**** Passport status: Available and Valid Gmail: email@example.com Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/raghavenderraosaini SKILLS
Skilled in performing Cable sizing calculations, Lighting Calculations, Equipment sizing calculations, Load List Preparation, SLD preparation,ETAP Load flow studies, Dialux, Power system studies, MTO preparation, basic knowledge in SPEL and Microstation.
- Achieved Certificate of Completion for the course “ ETAP for Electrical Engineers “ from Udemy.
- Achieved Certificate of Completion for the course “Project Management Simplified” from LinkedIn.
- Achieved certification of Completion for the course “Learn to Design domestic Solar system” from Swaraj Foundation.
Worley Services India, Hyderabad - Graduate Electrical Engineer. Sep 2019 - Present
● Samsung QLNG (Detail engineering project)** : Responsible for developing MV, LV deliverables like Cable sizing calculations, Lighting calculations, preparation of specification, Data Sheets, Equipment sizing, UPS & Battery Sizing, ELICS I/O list preparation, Supporting SLD preparations & Layout Preparations, Material Requisitions.
● Saudi Aramco Hugrs project : Responsible for preparation of cable sizing calculations, Cable schedule, UPS and battery sizing calculations, Verifying load flow studies reports.
● VVSPL pipeline project : extended support in intermediate pumping station extension project of VVSPL. Involved in ETAP load flow studies and report preparation.
● Adnoc Offshore : Responsible for providing support in Cable Sizing Calculation, Transformer sizing calculations.
● Sarah & UAD Asset Replacement Engineering Study: Extended support in Residual Asset Life Extension Assessment study.
** - current project.
PowerGrid Corporation of India Limited GIS 765/400 kV Substation, Maheshwaram Dec 2018 - Apr 2019
● This internship gave me insights about GIS technology used at a voltage boosting substation of 765/400 kV level located in Maheshwaram, Hyderabad. Witnessed the erection and commissioning of GIS switchgear equipment and was given a chance to understand testing before commissioning procedures. Bharath Heavy Electricals Limited, Hyderabad.
June 2017- July 2017
● This internship is about learning the whole manufacturing cycle of turbo-generators and various kinds of tests involved in commissioning of a steam turbine. Transformer Repairing and Erection, TSSPDCL, Mahabubnagar. Nov 2015-Apr 2016
● As of part of Industrial training in 5th semester of Diploma in Engineering I was trained at TSSPDCL, Mahabubnagar in transformer Repairing and erection section wherein I had a chance to learn and work on transformer repairing methods, testing methods involved and erection procedures.
Bachelor of Engineering
Vasavi college of Engineering, Hyderabad - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Score(CGPA): 8.31.
June 2016 - May 2019
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Government Polytechnic College, Mahabubnagar - Electrical and Electronics Engineering Score(percentage): 94.9%
June 2013 - May 2016
● Develop lead in Graduate Connect Committee responsible for representing India Graduates at Global forums working on Graduate development.
● Organized and Led Indoor sports event “SPARDHA - 2019” at Worley India, Hyderabad Location.
● Active member of Worley Life Team and Diversity & Inclusion Team.
● Part of department Cricket, Badminton and Volleyball team in college Languages
English, Telugu, Hindi, German*
* - Learning in progress
H.no : 1-121/4/A3,
Street : Saraswathi Nagar colony
Town : Jadcherla
Dist : Mahabubanagar Dist,
ZIP : 509301