Dr. FASIHA KHANUM.
Physiotherapist with DOH/HAAD exam passed. A dedicated
patient-focused registered practitioner with 3 years of experience.Compassionate and enthusiastic team player devoted to providing the highest levels of care to diverse populations. Strong ability to develop strategic plans and bring desired results and a dedicated leader.
Al-Muroor, Abu Dhabi.
FREELANCER, Bangalore— Consultant Physiotherapist. May 2021 - Aug 2021.
1. Assess, diagnose and design patient-speciﬁc treatment plans and carry out treatment sessions in person or virtually based on the condition and patient’s need. 2. Have successfully treated post-Covid rehabilitation cases to enhance their functional independence.
3. Have guided clients with workstation ergonomics and postural correction. 4. Gained extensive experience in treating musculoskeletal cases like O.A knee, Frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, Plantar fasciitis, and so on. 5. Rehabilitated long-term cases like Parkinson's, stroke, and developmental delay. NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH
NEUROSCIENCES(NIMHANS), Bangalore — Volunteer
1. Evaluate, plan, and treat patients for pain management, neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiopulmonary, pediatric, and inpatient rehabilitation. 2.Providing treatment for both outpatient( musculoskeletal, neurological) and inpatient( ward and ICU).
3. Successfully treated Stroke, Parkinson's, Developmental Delay, Post-op rehabilitation of knee, Potts Spine, and Musculoskeletal Injuries. 4. Conducted a seminar on walking determinants in Duchenne muscular dystrophy. PHYSIO 365 MULTI-SPECIALITY REHAB, Bangalore,—
Senior consultant Physiotherapist.
SEP 2018- APRIL-2021
1.Assess, diagnose, and implement a treatment plan. 2.Maintained accurate and organized patient documentation. Educated patients and families about treatment and options.
3.Examined and treated patients with back, neck, knee, shoulder, hip, and other injuries requiring therapy.
4.Successfully rehabilitated cricketers, badminton players, runners and sports enthusiasts back into optimal performance.
Organized and detail-oriented.
Assessment and Evaluation.
BLS and ACLS.
Muscle energy technique.
Short and Long term
Return to Sport Rehabilitation.
BEST PERFORMER AWARD -
In the month of Feb 2019 at
In the month of March 2020 at
5.Rehabilitated patients a ected with stroke, multiple sclerosis, Spinal cord lesion, Parkinson's, and Motor neuron disease with appropriate Neurophysiotherapy approach.
6.Worked with special needs infants and toddlers who are su ering from a variety of medical conditions such as developmental delay, low muscle tone, cerebral palsy, down syndrome, ataxia.
7.Supporting elderly people to increase their mobility and liaising with other healthcare providers to ensure that patients have access to all the equipment, devices, and resources that they require.
8.Collaborated with other medical personnel to provide the best care possible. 9.Executed manipulation and mobilization of the spinal and peripheral joint. PRIME CARE HOSPITAL, Bangalore- Assistant
Nov 2017-Feb 2018
1. Monitor and treat patients under the guidance of a senior physiotherapist. 2. Regular update on all the cases and case presentations. 3. Participate in Health Camps organized by the department. EDUCATION
Kempegowda Institute of Physiotherapy, Bangalore -Bachelors in Physiotherapy.
Sep 2013-Aug 2018.BPT
Project- Functional re-education in paraplegics. Overall grade: First Class. 6 months of rotatory internship in outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation in all the ﬁelds of specialization.
CONTINUED PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
1. Manual Therapy (FIMT) -Federation of Indian Manual Therapy. 2. Dry Needling Technique- Module 1
3. Cognitive Behavioural therapy-Udemy Platform
4. Biomechanical Taping.
5. Scoliosis management-One day workshop at MS Ramaiah Hospital, Bangalore.
6. BLS and ACLS- AHA (Feb 2021)
7. National Conference - Nitte Institute of Physiotherapy 2017. 8. Posture and Functional Corrective Exercise Course- ACE Certiﬁed( Nov 2020).
UNIVERSITY AWARD FOR
For securing the highest mark in
ELECTED AS FINAL YEAR
Federation of Indian manual
Indian Association of
Australian Physiotherapy Council
DHA registered practitioner
English, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada.