Master of Engineering
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sabarinivasabbb6194 Address: 4/68,S.Vadipattypost,Reddiarchatram(via), Dindigul-624622,TamilNadu,India.
Eager to make the best utilization of the platform provided, with the skills and experiences acquired. Willing to expand my knowledge and work towards the development of your esteemed organization.
Qualification Institution Year of
SSLC M.S.P. Solainadar
College of Engineering,
PSG College of Technology,
2020 7.00 CGPA
Mini project on
Final year project on “Investigation of turning Metal Matrix Composite by using Taguchi Method”
Post Graduate project work on “Comparative Study of Al6061 and AlSi10Mg component produced by Selective Laser Melting Process” in Indian Institute of Technology, Palakkad.
AREA OF INTEREST
Heat treatment and surface modification
Physical Metallurgy of Alloys
EXPERIENCE & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Metallurgical Engineer(Field of Heat-treatment), March 2021- Present L.G.Balakrishnan and Bros Limited, Annur Plant, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
(Premier manufacturer of Automotive chains under popular brand
• Prepare metallurgical samples for evaluation including sectioning, mounting, grinding/ polishing &etching.
• Conduct and evaluate results of metallurgical testing, which includes hardness, case depth and microstructure.
• Monitor and control layout inspection from the incoming stage to the final stage of products in QA and metallurgical aspects.
• Control of non-conformance of the product
• Fulfil customer requirements as per IATF 16949.
- Quality Control Engineer, June 2014- October 2017 Thamara Engineering, SIDCO Private Industrial Estate, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
(Manufacturers of Stainless Steel, Hand Railings and Commercial Equipment)
• Provide engineering support to quality control.
• Make decisions (acceptance or rejection) concerning the control outlines.
• Perform routine quality inspection operations on industrial and commercial items. Inspecting and testing materials, products to ensure if quality specifications are met.
Sealed Quench Furnace
Continuous Mass Belt Furnace
METALLURGICAL TESTING MACHINES
Rockwell hardness Testing Machine
Micro Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
Vickers Hardness Testing Machine
Brinell Hardness Testing Machine.
Journal published in IOP conference series: Materials Science and Engineering under title “Comparative Study of Al6061 and AlSi10Mg produced by Selective Laser Melting Process” (Volume 1059, https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/1059/1/012052) CERTIFICATES
Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode
Participated and presented a paper titled “Comparative Study of Al6061 and AlSi10Mg of the component produced by Selective Laser Melting Process” in 2nd International Conference on Materials, Manufacturing and Machining for Industry (ICMMM2.0).
National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
Presented a paper at National Conference on Advancement in Materials Processing Technology (AMPT02020), November 2020.
PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Presented a paper titled “Smart Cities- Aims and Approaches” in International Conference on Development and Management of Smart Cities and Homes, February 2020. Also participated in National Conference on Physical Simulation of Thermo Mechanical Processing of Materials.
Indian Institute of Metals, Thiruvananthapuram
Poster presented on “Severe Plastic Deformation Studies on the component produced by Selective Laser Melting Process (Al6061, AlSi10Mg)” on National Metallurgist Day (NMD-2019)
S.N.S College of Technology, Coimbatore
Presented paper under topic “Investigation of turning in Metal Matrix Composite by using Taguchi Method”
Participated in International Webinar on “Global Steel Industry Sustainability (GSIS 2020)”, conducted by National Institute of Technology Durgapur
Presented paper on Post Graduation project work in “Reminiscence- The Metallurgical Journey of 80 years”, conducted by the Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur.
Speak Read Write
I, SABARINIVAS.A, Do hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge