**** ******* ** *** ** Greenville, SC 29605
Entering the HVAC Industry 3 years ago was a completely new and exciting endeavor for me that I want to continue. The decision to enter this field, had been brought upon by my growing curiosity of how things work and my desire to learn to fix things on my own. I am a self- driven, motivated individual seeking employment with an HVAC company that is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and applies strong work ethics within a professional, caring, and friendly work environment. I am looking for a company interested in continuing to help me to grow and develop my skills in this industry, with hopes of learning additional skills and advancing my career in the trade industry. WORK HISTORY
HUSSMANN, Charlotte, NC October 2018 - August 2021 HVAC/R Technician
● Home base was my home, so communicated with my with my lead daily to receive new job assignments and updated them the status of the jobs that were in the works. Along with maintaining my work van.
● Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain both commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment. Including Racks, walk-in/reach in coolers and freezers, AC units and space heaters.
● Whole store preventative maintenance: located and fixed leaks and replaced any warn out or broken parts. HSS Security, Denver International Airport, CO February 2014- June 2018 Security Officer/ Supervisor
● Ensures the safety and security of all areas of the airport and its occupants on a day to day basis, and during all circumstances that may arise.
● I have been personally trained and worked on all posts, which include the public, secured, and even surrounding exterior areas of the airport.
● I assist employees and supervisors in responding to various alarms, safety threats/ precautions, and natural disasters while committing to professional and courteous customer service.
● I assist with the training of new employees, ensuring that they become comfortable and knowledgeable with all responsibilities and procedures necessary to complete their job
Chili's Bar and Grill, Burnsville, MN August 2007 - September 2013 Server, Closer, Productive team member
● Greeted and seated customers in a timely matter, obtained individual orders while following specific diets and requests, ensured food was delivered correctly, handled tender for bills, all while aiming for excellent customer service.
● Managed and assisted fellow crew members in completing designated side work duties at the end of each shift. Responsible for ensuring the restaurant was closed according to health code requirements.
● Recognized for receiving highest overall sales in the 2013 Margarita/Appetizer contest and also received employee of the month March of 2013. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Lincoln College of Technology, Denver, CO September 2017- June 2018 HVAC Technology Diploma Program
● Introduction to Climate Control
● Refrigeration and Heating Systems
● Maintenance and Troubleshooting of Machinery and Equipment Normandale Community College, Bloomington, MN May 2011 Associate of Liberal Arts
Burnsville Senior High School, Burnsville, MN May 2005 High School Diploma
● Universal EPA Certified
● Able to repair own appliances (Furnace, faucet and tile) utilizing instructional videos
● Understand how to read both mechanical and electrical schematics
● Adapatble, Punctual and Reliable