Permanent Address:-Adhikari Niwas, Vivekanandpuri, Near Stadium, Khatyari, Distt- Almora- 263601 Uttarakhand, India.
E-mail: email@example.com; Date of Birth: 07th November 1985
FORMULATION RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY
Seeking challenging assignments with an organization of repute across the industry
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
● Currently spearheading as Sr. Executive R&D with Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
● Technically astute & diligent professional with 9 Years of experience in Formulation Research & Development (Solid Oral Dosage forms- Tablets, Capsules, Syrups, Dry powder for oral suspension, Opthalmic solutions & Transdermal Patches).
● QbD based Product Development
● Good understanding of regulatory requirements of global markets (US).
● Familiar with ICH Guidelines, Guidelines for industry (USFDA).
● Possess knowledge of manufacturing for various drugs, formulation & development, strategic lanning and resource management, technical troubleshooting and workforce supervision.
● Well versed with monitoring daily activities for laboratory & project proposals, analyzing data & critical evaluation of results.
● Literature study relevant to formulation development.
● Innovator and market product characterization.
● Pre-formulation study & Drug- Excipients Compatibility study.
● Patent analysis and preparation of formulation strategy for Non- infringing formula.
● Responsible for overseeing formulation development of new non-infringing formulations, process
development, scale-up and manufacturing support for the same.
● Scale up, Technology transfer and process validation of generic formulations.
● Prepare batch records, stability protocol, Product development Report (PDR), Quality Overall Summary (QOS), Scale-up protocol, Technology Transfer protocols and Master Formula Card (MFC).
● Support to Regulatory department for Dossier filing.
● Ensuring that documentation is done as per the departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs).
● Checking in-process parameters during product development.
● Carrying out stability studies.
AKUMS DRUGS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
June 2019 -Till Date
Sr. Executive - Formulation Research & Development
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd is the largest contract manufacturing pharmaceutical company of India. The 9 state-of-the-art facilities are dedicated to oral solid dosage forms (with separate units for beta lactum and non-beta lactum formulations), Oral liquid dosage forms, Sterile dosage forms (Injectable, eye, ear & nasal), hormonal (oral and injectable), Ointments & cosmetics, Ayurvedic, food supplements & nutraceuticals.
SIMPEX PHARMA PVT. LTD. - March 2017- May 2019
Sr. Executive Formulation Research & Development
Company Profile- Simpex Pharma Pvt. Ltd. is a leading, international pharmaceutical company, producing a wide range of medicines, backed by constant research & innovation, which are trusted by health care professionals & patients across the globe. Simpex Pharma started its operation as an Export -house, with its focused approach in Pharmaceutical Market and quest for constant research and development. Simpex Pharma has well established operations in Countries like Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Sri Lanka and India.
NECTAR LIFESCIENCES LTD. Sept 2015- March 2017
Sr. Research Associate Formulation Research & Development
Company profile The Company boasts of state of the art facilities having latest technology & equipments from best in class vendors across the world. The Companies strong compliance and quality orientation leads to producing products of highest quality conforming to stringent regulatory guidelines of various authorities like USFDA, EDQM, MHRA etc. The Company offers manufacturing capabilities for Solid Dosage forms like Tablets, Capsules, Dry powder Oral suspension and Granules & Injectable for Cephalosporins.
THEON PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. April-2012-June 2013
R&D Chemist - Formulations Research & Development
Company profile Theon Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is a WHO-GMP and ISO 9001:2008 certified Company. It is equipped for manufacturing Tablets, Capsules, Injectable and Dry Syrup formulations with installed plant capacity of 1200 Million, 300 Million, 100 Million & 50 Million units respectively per annum. The company has dedicated & segregated blocks for General, Penicillin s (Beta lactams) & Cephalosporin oral dosages in the form of Tablets, Capsules, Injectable and Dry Syrups coveting all major therapeutic segments.
M. Pharm. (Pharmaceutics), 2011
KLE University s College of Pharmacy, Belgaum, Karnataka (Accredited A Grade by NBA and AICTE); 73%
B. Pharm., 2009
SGRR-ITS, Patel Nagar, Dehradun, (HNB Garhwal University, Srinagar, Uttarakhand); 65%
D. Pharm., 2006
Government Polytechnic Nainital, (Approved by PCI & AICTE), (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee, Uttarakhand); 78%
MS Office and Internet Applications
ALPS Pharmaceuticals, Almora (Uttarakhand) for 1 month in Production Department.
Spray dryer, Rotary Tablet Compression Machine [(Clit Pharma(29 station), Giga Press(51 station)], Vibro sifter(SSPM), Rapid Mixer Granulator, Fluid bed dryer (SSPM), Auto Coater (SSPM) and Conventional Coating Pan (SSPM), Tapped density measure apparatus, Digital hardness tester, Disintegrating apparatus, Friability tester &Transdermal Patch Casting Machine.
HPLC, UV Vis Spectrophotometer, FTIR, Karl Fischer Titrator, Dissolution apparatus, pH meter and Diffusion cell Apparatus.
Registered Pharmacist with Uttarakhand State Pharmacy Council of India, Dehradun.
Presented poster on Comparative Analysis of WHO guidelines: An alternative system of Medicine at National Conference on Medical Biotechnology and Clinical Research held at IISC Bangalore (Oct 2nd 3rd -2009).
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED:
Attended 60th IPC, New Delhi as a Delegate.
Attended 3rd Congress on Cosmetic Technology on 28th -29th August 2009 KLE University s College of Pharmacy Belgaum.
Attended and Participated in Workshop on Significance of particle size and their characterization in formulation development which was held on 27-Feb-2010 organized by Department of Pharmaceutics, K.L.E College of Pharmacy, Hubli.
Attended 15th Annual Conference & First International Convention of Society of Pharmacognosy on 18-20 February 2011 at KLE University s College of Pharmacy Belgaum, Karnataka.
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 07/11/1985
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Father s Name : Mr. Govind Singh Adhikari
Languages Known: English, Hindi.
I hereby declare that all the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place: Hariwar Date: 17/08/2021