Jeffrey Albert Fanoga
Quezon City ****
Personnel Administrative Officer (HR Manager)
Sticky Business 2 Innovation Co., Inc
December 2018 to Present
• Crafting and Issuance of new company policy, and revision of old policies in compliance with existing labor laws.
• Issuance of Notice to Explain and case adjudication
• Employee rewards and promotion granting
• Oversight on daily affairs of the Administrative department under the direct supervision of the Chief Administrative Officer (Director of Operations).
• Acts as the alter-ego of the Director of Operations in his absence (Company operations oversight and management).
• Employee Discipline, Case Management, On-boarding and Off-boarding.
• Employee Termination in compliance with existing labor laws
• Oversight on Various departments regarding employee performance
• Employee training and orientation.
• Process and workflow analysis, and improvement.
• Stakeholder management.
• Assessment of Department Heads and Supervisors performance.
• Seminar/ training pertaining to labor laws, occupational health and safety programs.
• Development of company health and safety protocols, creation of safety committee and company emergency response group.
• Analysis and explanation to the management regarding new labor advisories issued by DOLE in collaboration with company's legal consultant.
• Key decision maker when it comes to employee welfare
• correspondence with business counterparts regarding employee affairs.
• Key person in decision making with regards to all administrative management of all company affairs.
• Maintenance of healthy employer - employee relationships at all times.
• Workforce Management, Workforce planning & scheduling, Human Resource allocation depending on workload.
• Conflict and dispute investigation, resolution, and adjudication.
• Introduction of offshore product sourcing (raw material) and buying
• Institution of the company's Covid-19 response and safety protocols
• Employee attrition monitoring and analysis
Human Resource Officer
August 2016 to Present
• Review and revision of company policy, rules, and regulations.
• Point of contact for benefits administration
• Talent Acquisition & Job description creation on different job portals and thru employee referrals.
• Supervision of administrative department personnel
• Employee discipline and Performance monitoring
• Payroll preparation and disbursement, Benefits administration.
• Recruitment and training of office personnel and field agents
• Job description preparation and creation
• Employment contract preparation
• Employee On boarding
• Administration department affairs monitoring
• Occupational Health Safety Seminar, labor law orientation, and other health related seminars and orientations
• Occupational safety monitoring
• Company's Safety Officer
• Composition of the company's safety committee
• Conducting leadership and management training to sales supervisors & sales personnel.
• Issuance of employee certificates and other letters/ Documents
• Reward and salary increase recommendation
April 2013 to June 2015
• Implementation of new methodology for much efficient work flow as per instruction by the consultant.
• Preparation of progress report
HK Global Office Inc
January 2003 to December 2008
• Facilitating correspondence between local exporters and Japanese importers
• In charge of product (item) development from conception to completion
• Product sample and revisions monitoring
• Quality control inspector of products prior to shipment
• Exporter's Production monitoring
• Pre-shipment and post shipment monitoring
• Japanese translator during meeting between local exporters and Japanese clients.
• Business permit and licenses compliance and renewal
• Mandatory benefit reports submissions
La Consolacion Convent Rehabilitation Clinic
January 2001 to 2003
• Over all in charge of the Rehabilitation Clinic's operation
• Supervision of Clinical instructor assistants
• Clinical instructor assistants' performance evaluation
• Patient's case evaluation
• Dispensing Patient Rehabilitation Management and treatment
• Patient improvement or regression monitoring
• Responsible for training Physical Therapy interns for clinical practice.
• Physical Therapy intern's clinical practice evaluation
• Physical Therapy intern's theoretical and academic readiness
• Theoretical and academic evaluation of interns
Bachelors in law in law
San Sebastian College of law - Manila
2008 to 2013
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy in Skills and trainings in Physical Therapy
Our Lady of Fatima University
1995 to 2001
• Google sheets, Doc's, Power point
• above average communication skills
• Knowledge in Law
• Knowledge in Allied Medicine
• English - Expert
Certifications and Licenses
August 2020 to Present
120 Hours English as Secondary Language Teaching course Certificate No.: 100-225120
Seminar on labor standards
February 2020 to Present
seminar on labor laws
Handling of administrative cases & investigation of cases February 2020 to Present
Disposition of administrative cases, labor dispute adjudication. Basic Occupational Safety and Health (BOSH)
July 2017 to Present
Occupational safety and health hazard
DOLE Accreditation No.: 1030-032112-0055
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (for certification exam) Lean and Six Sigma methodology for improving business processes. Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
March 2021 to Present
Google Digital Garage Certification on Fundamentals of Digital Marketing Certificate ID: 2JQ VED D2C
SSS Sickness Benefit
April 2021 to Present
Social Security System Sickness Benefit training
Certificate No.: M 1- 00727
SSS Disability Benefit Certification
June 2021 to Present
SSS Disability Benefit Training
Certificate No.: M 4 -00991
SSS Unemployment Benefit Certification
July 2021 to Present
SSS Unemployment Benefit Certification Course
Certification No.: M 3-01539
SSS Maternity Benefits Training
June 2021 to Present
SSS Maternity Benefits Training Course
Certification No.: M 2- 01964
Physical Therapy Licensure Exam
National Professional License Examination for Physical Therapists. License No.: 0011827
SSS Salary Loan Benefit Training
July 2021 to Present
Social Security Loan Benefit Training
Certificate No.: M 5 - 00682
SSS Pension Loan
Social Security Pension Loan Training
Certificate No.: 00011
Data Analytics (Currently Pursuing)
Data analysis, Data visualization, Data modeling, SQL, Tableau training. Excel Statistics Essential Training 1
September 2021 to Present
Excel Data Analysis
October 2021 to Present
Excel Data Analysis