Mr. PATIL VIRAJ VISHNU
Address: Dudulgaon Moshi, Pune
Branch: Civil Engineering
Seeking challenges in the fields of engineering which will create confidence in me to sustain in corporate world.
Organization Duration Designation
Shree Ganesh Infra 6 months Jr. Engg
e B. E Civil Shivaji University,
Group of Institution,
Technical Skills: -
• Softwares: - AUTO CAD, AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE, SAP 2000. Field Training:
• Organization: - Vivek M. Shete, Nagaon.
• Duration: - 5 weeks.
• Knowledge Gained: -To evaluate different activities on construction. Project Details: -
Name Project Description
Use of Smog Eating
Concrete in Road
Developed a concrete which absorbs pollutants and thus helps in reducing pollution.
Co-curricular Activities: -
• Participated in INFRA-TECH 2019, A competition on AUTO CAD in AMGOI, Vathar.
• Participated in "Jidnyasa-2k18" Event at T.K.I.E.T, Warananagar on 3rd March 2018.
• Worked as a volunteer in various events like QUBA, Q-BUZZ in AMGOI, Vathar.
• Participated in JIDNYASA16, A National Level Competition on Industry Problem Solver in TKIET, Warananagar.
• Participated in Vaastu’16, A Competition on Chaturya in RIT, Islampur.
• Participated in INFRA-TECH 2K16, A Competition on Q-BUZZ in AMGOI, Vathar. Hobbies and Interest: -
• Playing outdoor team sports like Football, Cricket.
• Cycling and trekking.
Date: (Mr. Viraj Patil)