I am an experienced Senior Manager within the Construction Chemical
Industry who has managed Research & Development with Quality Control
Departments. I hold Master Degree in
Chemistry from Aligarh Muslim University India.
I have an excellent ability to build effective relationship with customers
and internal sales engineers to fulfil the product requirement demands
which is fit for market purpose.
I am a determined individual with an excellent interpersonal and
influencing skills with the ability to motivate and manage large teams.
Customer/Sales Focused: Focued on developing the exact Market Required
cost effective products. Attended the field trials to demonstrate the
product performance and customer product complaints, if any.
Result Oriented: Launching the final products after satisfactory
Laboratory and field trial reports from customer sites through sales
engineers and on time.
Strong Leadership: Excellent Communication ability within Lab and
Production staff to develop cost effective products within allotted period
of time. Built a Lab team to operate effectively with minimum supervision.
Conducted Local Expert Team Meetings (LET) between management team & Sales
Team Player Ability: Built trust at all levels of Lab. staff and
Operations dept. staff to finish development within specific target time
given by Sales Team and LET members.
Cost conscious: Experience in formulating product formulations with lowest
cost possible cost of ownership, widely using alternative domestic raw
materials whenever possible, without affecting the required performance or
- Excellent cost effective products developed in Cementitious and
Admixture product Range followed by Sika Standard Product Maintenance
- Above 50 Cementitious cost effective products developed by using waste
GRANITE AGGREGATE in place of expensive SILICA SAND encompassing the
following product ranges:
1. All Grouting Range, Repair & Protection Mortars,
Waterproofing, Self Levelling Floors, MicroConcrete
2. Developed more than 45 Cost effective Liquid
Admixture products such as:-
Water Proofing Concrete Admixture, Water Reducing &
Retarding Admixture, High Range Water Reducing and
Retarding Concrete Admixture, Ultra high Range Water
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop new cost effective and fit for purpose Cementitious and
Liquid admixtures for the cement and concrete industry.
- Delivering services to reach targets and Business plans.
Liaison with senior management to achieve profitable growth ad
adequate technical resourcing.
- Domestication of exising product range to Stop import from sister
companies like Sika UAE and Sika Gulf Bahrain to reduce cost and
secure supply chain
- Product modification and introducing new products after comparison
with competitors products after successful field trials to Sales
- Laising with production and purchasing dept. for fast, correct and on
time production. Supporting Purchasing department through attending
suppliers meeting, helping to approve supplier and assist in cost
- Ensure all raw material and finish product QC test are performed in
accordance to international/company internal standards applicable in
market and acceptable by customers/contractors/consultants.
- Maintain all laboratory equipment in good working conditions with
calibration and certifications.
- Maintain health and safety environment in laboratory and instruct
production department about raw material and finish goods hazardous
- Maintain all the product formulations with safety phrases which helps
to production staff.
- Usage of AXAPTA system for Product Formulations, Raw Material
Approvals, QC production batch approvals etc
- Maintain good relationship with other sister companies lby exchanging
views, formulations, specifications, cost etc.
- B.Sc, (1st division)
Osmania University Hyderabad - India
- M.Sc (Organic chemistry) 1st division
Aligarh Muslim University - India
1. From 8th October 1990 TO 15th December 2006 worked in:
FOSROC Technical Centre- Jeddah-KSA/ Fosam Construction Chemicals Jeddah
as Quality control Manager.
Visited Fosroc Iran and Fosroc Jordan to support their Technical
2. From 15th December 2008 to till now
Sika Saudi Arabia, Jeddah/Rabigh-KSA: Have been working as Lab and
Technical Manager for the last 6 years,
3. Worked during 2007 in CIC Jeddah as Specification & Technical Manager.
Attachment:- Qualification, experience certificates with performance
Assessment & Appraisal
Will be supplied on request.
Contact address: Mohammed Ziauddin