TO WORK IN A FIRM WITH A PROFESSIONAL WORK DRIVEN
ENVIRONMENT WHERE I CAN UTILIZE AND APPLY MY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS WHICH WOULD ENABLE ME AS A GRADUATE ENGINEER TO GROW WHILE FULFILLING ORGANIZATIONAL GOALS.
MANAGEMENT OF CONSTRUCTION AND INFRASTRUCTURE RELATED MACHINES, PLANTS AND EQUIPMENTS AT THE COMPANY.
6 Yrs ( July,2015 – Till Date )
CORRTECH INTERNATIONAL PVT. LTD.
Paradip -Haldia-Durgapur LPG Pipeline Project, (Apr,16 - Mar,19) Bokaro -Angul Pipeline Project, (Mar,2019 to Till date ) . ESSAR CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
Work Under Central Workshop (July,2015 – April,2016) . Responsibilities and Duties
• Manages and controls all equipment and vehicle fleet at all the jobsite.
• Completes and Coordinates any equipment/parts related purchases, rentals of equipment.
• Coordinates and develop the equipment maintenance program for each item.
• Coordinates and monitors the fuel supply, production output and work output for projects.
• Assists management with final equipment budgets and potential equipment purchases in order to meet budgetary goals.
• Requests Corporate approval for all qualifying equipment purchases and sales.
• Maintains the updated equipment inventory list.
• Requests and collects information in regards to equipment needed/no longer needed at the project.
• Prepares project’s equipment budget on monthly basis.
• Provides construction engineering and technical support to the project.
• Regulary updates all service and maintenance work on all equipments.
• Maintains communications with local equipment dealers and appropriate vendors to ensure that dealer support, repair decisions, costs and warranty recovery meets expectations.
• Investigates and evaluates cause and extent of damage to equipment involved in accidents.
• Create Reports as necessary .
• Travel to different sites for inspection and updation of machine related data. JAIRAM
B.TECH (MECHANICAL AND AUTOMATION)
PROFECIENCY : PLANT & EQUIPMENT
E - MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
PASSPORT NO. : T2605799
ADDRESS : SANKAT MOCHAN ASHRAM
SECTOR -6, R.K.PURAM,
Basic Academic Credentials
QUALIFICATION YEAR OF
BOARD / UNIVERSITY %
Guru gobind singh
university, New Delhi
INTERMEDIATE 2011 Cbse 72.60
HIGH SCHOOL 2009 Cbse 79.00
Training / Projects / Workshops
Summer training in Northern railway from diesel shed shakurbasti, New Delhi on WDM2.
Summer training in BHEL, HARIDWAR on steam turbine manufacturing.
Minor project - Pulse jet engine using LPG fuel.
Major project - Turbojet engine using turbocharger and LPG fuel.
Attended workshop based on automotive & Engine design from Metawing infotech pvt. Ltd Skills & Abilities
Microsoft office word, Microsoft office power point, Microsoft office Excel.
Gate Score 2015 – 513 .
Father’s Name : Mr. Gopal
Date Of Birth : 10 November, 1993
Nationality : Indian
Gender : Male
Language known : Hindi, English
I hereby declare that the all the information furnished here in are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date : Yours Truly
( JAIRAM )