I take this opportunity to introduce myself as a qualified Chartered Accountant of Nov 2020 batch under the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Being a fresher, I have the requisite enthusiasm, updated knowledge-base, determination and the eagerness to work in a professional environment for personal growth and the growth of the organization as well. My experience during 3 years of my Article ship has equipped me with multiple skills in the areas of Statutory Audits, Internal Audits and Taxation Matters and other ancillary matter and I would like to continue my growth at your esteemed organization.
Accepting challenges is the foundation of my life experiences and is something which I am always ready to face. You will find me as a totally committed individual with pride in being direct, spontaneous and communicative. I am equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team and am highly motivated to provide an excellent product on time and under budget. If my abilities meet the needs of Your Organization, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity of being a part of your organization.
ENCL: MY RESUME FOR YOUR REFERRAL
PRINCE SAINI EMAIL: - firstname.lastname@example.org
CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT, M. COM Mobile no. :- 861-***-**** PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS
Over 3 years of accomplished experience during internship in the field of Audit & Assurance and Taxation. A summary of the experience I will bring to the job:
Worked as a team leader in various assignments pertaining to different Industries such as Marketing, Warehousing, etc.
Areas of experience include Statutory Audit, Tax Audit.
Exposure of Various assignments such as Audit report drafting, Finalisation of accounts, income tax return filling, Vat filling & TDS filling.
Level Year Institute % Marks
CA Final Nov, 2020 Institute of Chartered Accountants of India 52.50
IPC Nov, 2014 Institute of Chartered Accountants of India 52.43
CPT December,2012 Institute of Chartered Accountants of India 63.50
Level Board/University Year of Exam % Marks
University of Rajasthan 2017 52.44
University of Rajasthan 2015 53.77
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education 2012 74.80
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education 2010 81.33
Completed three years of Article ship from one of the leading firm in Udaipur, Rajasthan, M/s Nirmal Soni & Associates, Chartered Accountants (28th April 2015 to 27thApril 2018). Computer literacy
• Comfortable in working in an E-enabled environment.
• Knowledge of various Accounting & Taxation software like Genius, CompuTax, Tally, etc. Key Projects • Statutory Audit: Experience of independent handling Statutory Audits of Private Limited companies and further taken active participation in reviewing consolidation of Balance sheet of the company as per applicable law & regulations.
• Internal Audit: Experience of independent handling Internal Audits of Private Limited companies and also drafting of Internal Audit Reports for the company including executive summary and ATR (Action Taken Report).
• Tax Audit:-Was part of team, handling Tax audits and ensuring that taxpayers has maintained proper books of account and complied with the provisions of income tax Act, 1961, & Preparation of Tax Audit Report In Form 3CD.
• Various Assignments: Having working experience of Return filling in Income Tax, VAT, TDS and Service Tax.
Key Clients • Information Media 21 Pvt. Ltd
Osmania Metal Impex Pvt. Ltd
Ramswaroop Edible Oil & Flour Mill Pvt. Ltd
Singhal Plastic Industries
• Active attendance in the various activities of Jaipur branch of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
• Have been Cultural Secretary of the house in Senior Secondary School and with active participation in various extra-curricular activities.
Date of Birth 25/03/1996
Hobbies Playing Cricket, Listening Music
Father’s Name Mr. Shankar Lal Saini
Mother’s Name Mrs. Sumitra Devi
Permanent Address Village - Kaleri Dhani, Post - Pakori Dhani, Jhunjhunu Rajasthan-333023