JENNIFER E BUA, MSPT
Physical Therapist with 21+ years of experience in orthopedic settings dedicated to achieving superior patient outcomes. Collaborative team player with exceptional interpersonal skills. EDUCATION
UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY OF NEW JERSEY, NJ MSPT, May 1999
THE COLLEGE OF NEW JERSEY
BS in Biology, Psychology minor, May 1996
FOX REHABILITATION, NJ
Staff Physical Therapist, July 2019-current
• Evaluate and treat patients one-on-one in a home care setting. PROFESSIONAL PHYSICAL THERAPY, Randolph, NJ (formerly PRO PT) Staff Physical Therapist, August 2003- January 2019
• Treat a variety of diagnoses from post-surgical, chronic pain, and sports injuries in patients ages seven to ninety-nine.
• Also treat vestibular disorders such as BBPV and patients with Parkinsons, MS, and gait and balance disorders
• Audit clinical charts monthly.
• Provide aquatic therapy in a warm water pool.
• Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
ALLIED PHYSICAL THERAPY, Denville, NJ
Staff Physical Therapist, October 2002- October 2003
• Evaluate patients and perform individualized treatments. HEALTHSOUTH, Saddle Brook, NJ
Staff Physical Therapist, June 1999-September 2002
• Full time physical therapist
• Clinical Instructor
• Weekly office hours shadowing a MD
• Evaluate and treat patients in an outpatient orthopedic setting. ADDITIONAL SKILLS
• Graston certified
• Aquatic and Vestibular Experience
• Trained in McKenzie, Mulligan, Maitland, and SFMA