Name: Abderaouf Zakaria Laib
Date of birth: 28/12/1988
Place of birth: Constantine, Algeria
Marital Status: Single
Address: Cite 05 Juillet N b 35 Bab Ezzouar – Algiers - Algeria Home / Mobile Ph.: +213-***-******
2015 Master degree in English Language & Literature – option Applied Languages- Faculty of Letters - Mentouri University, Algeria.
2013 B.Sc. in English Language & Literature – option Applied Languages- Faculty of Letters - Mentouri University, Algeria.
2011 Technical Diploma in civil engineering and construction - vocational training center - SMB Constantine
2010 B.Sc. in political science and international relations –Faculty of law- Mentouri University, Algeria.
2010 2nd Baccalaureate degree in Arts and Humanities 2009 Diploma in Human Development in (OETA) Online extensive training academy including:
- Effective listening skills. - Critical Thinking. - Persuasion and influence others. 2006 Baccalaureate degree in Arts and Humanities - Didouche Mourad High school. WORK EXPERIENCE
Feb 2019 – Till now: Recruitment Specialist in JGC- Algeria Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement recruitment strategies and procedures by applying new sources for the recruitment of candidates
• Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
• Write and post recruitment announcements (according to the job description). Via multiple sources.
• Ensure the selection, processing of applications and organize job interviews.
• Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
• Establish work contracts, reports of trial periods, end of contracts, ensure the receipt of validated documents
• Take charge of expatriate files and recruitment including WP, PWC and RP. Apr 2018 –Feb 2019: Recruitment and Development Officer in SARL PETRO-C. Responsibilities:
• Develop and Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Create and publish job ads in various portals
• Interview candidates in-person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior and executive)
• Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
• liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
• designing and assessing training programs and supervising and monitoring progress made via training programs or schemes
Jan 2015 – Apr2018: HR Manager (Project) in T.G.C.T.P - NAFTAL Project Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy by respecting the application ISO- QMS
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management Sept 2012 – Sept 2014: Construction Project Supervisor in TAYAA Construction Company Responsibilities:
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques Jun 2010 – Feb 2012: Logistics Coordinator in Japanese company COJAAL – CAMP 05 Responsibilities:
• Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
• Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
• Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
• Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
• Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
• Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
Language Computer skills
• Arabic (mother tongue) • Advanced user level of Operative Systems : Windows, Mac +
• French (Fluent) • Office Suites : Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
• English (Fluent) • Extensive knowledge in Adobe: Photoshop CS5.1 - In Design CS5.5 Other Skills and Qualification:
Very extensive knowledge in construction field including: market laws, prices, Administration, raw material and supervision. - Driving License B - Volunteer Member of UNESCO and UNICEF
Interests / Other: .
Running, reading, Dynamic.
Politics, social affairs, Sense of responsibility. Drawing, Design: logos / symbols / graphics Highly motivated to work as a team