Good day sir/ ma,
My name is Tosin Daniel Taiwo, I’m writing to you to express my interest in your esteemed organisation as a Sales Associate. I am a graduate of Computer Science and Information Technology from Bowen University Nigeria and currently a Business Management student in the prestigious Royal Roads University, Canada. I have over 7 years Customer service and Administrative duties experience and I am confident that my experience and skill set would be a great match for this position.
I also have a strong knowledge of system Networking and core I.T values backed by the experience I have gained in the last 7 years. In my previous position, I managed both the I.T and Administrative departments of the company as an Operations Manager- Administrative duties, thereby saving extra costs for the organisation and contributing to the development of the company. I did not only meet expectations by serving in several departments in the organisation but I exceeded them by rising from an Officer to becoming an Operations Lead/Manager.
In Nigeria, I also worked in a real estate firm as an Operations Lead, dealing with Customers and serving as first point of contact for the organisation. I achieved this by my ability to learn and put my mind to details.
There is more depth on my experience and skills in my resume which I would appreciate you looking over. I am certain that my experience and skill set would make me a great candidate for this position as well as a great asset to your company. Please give me a call at the number below to schedule an interview at your convenience.
I appreciate your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
41, Procter Place, Regina, SK, S4S 4E9
Mobile Tel: +1-778-***-****
I am an experienced Sales Associate, Customer retention, administrative personnel, and business manager with a demonstrated history of expertise in the industry. An aspiring business strategist skilled in Digital Marketing, software installation and networking. A passionate Business Developer with 99.9% sales record deal. An active lead generator for Business transactions and a scintillating Lead/ Marketing strategist. An entrepreneur with a passion to succeed.
Operations Manager-Administrative services. (40 hours/ week) Jan. 2019 – July 2020
Eximia Realty Co. Ltd. (Nigeria)
• Responsible for Sales, Customer service, operational, and administrative activities in the company, like procurement, assets management, documentation and equipment expiration monitoring, inventory of clients and service providers.
• Updating the website for new information, managing the company’s real estate cooperative society, recruiting more members to join the cooperative society and updating payment records for co-operators, both on the site and on excel sheet. Organising meetings with stakeholders and government officials. Filing of customer documents and e-filing of official documents.
• In-charge of operational activities to increase revenue for the company and selling of real estate to clients.
Accomplishment: Raised the company’s revenue significantly by 10% within 6months of joining the team.
Operations Manager (40 hours/ week) - Mar. 2013 – Dec. 2018
Afribolt Technologies (Nigeria)
• Supervised my contemporaries in the department and maintained a solid relationship between the company and government officials that visited the company on several occasions.
• Maintained the computer systems in the company to avert virus infections and total breakdown.
• Assisted customers to network their computer systems and fix faulty simulating games for companies.
• In-charge of creating and presenting weekly budgets for the company for assessment and growth.
• Carried out all administrative duties that includes filing, assets management, procurement, and other general services as required.
• Saddled with the task of increasing revenue for the company, operational activities which involved printing flyers for clients, availability of training materials to train students on computer related subjects. I also marketed the company’s services to companies and provide technical support for companies.
World Bank Enumerator (40 hours/ week) - Feb 2013 – Mar. 2013
Credit Awareness Inc. (Field Officer)
• Public Enlightenment on Responsible borrowing and Savings
• One on One interview on spending habits and responsible saving
Field Sales Representative (40 hours/ week) - Dec 2012
HiiT Plc, Ikeja, Lagos.
• Marketed and sold IT products for the company to prospective clients
• Register and signup new clients to register for IT courses
• Liaised with coordinators to get database of students in the state
Teacher (NYSC Service year)- (35 hours/ wk) Nov 2011 – Oct. 2012
St. Anthony’s Junior Grammar School, Esure, Ijebu- Imusin (NYSC)
• Taught Mathematics, Basic Science and Computer Studies in J.S.S 1, 2 and 3 classes
Internship - (40 hours/ week) March, 2010 – September 2010
Continental Broadcasting Services, Ketu Lagos.
• Learnt 3D design with Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
• Learnt Networking and troubleshooting of Computers
Personnel and System Analyst (40 hours/ week) (Internship) Nov. 2007 – July 2008
Orfi Management Services Limited, Ikeja Lagos State
• Liaised with clients on behalf of the company
• Advertised the companies services to potential clients and customers
• Prepared payrolls and Company Vouchers
• Assisted in the repair of computer systems
EDUCATIONAL AND QUALIFICATION
Royal Roads University, Canada May, 2021
(MA in Global and Business Management, [In-View])
Bowen University, Iwo Osun State Aug, 2008 – July 2011
B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science.
Ronik Polytechnic, Ejigbo Lagos State Jan 2006 – Oct, 2007
National Diploma in Computer Science
Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), HiiT plc. Ikeja Lagos State. 2012
Power point, Microsoft Office Suite- Word, Excel, Outlook, C#.
• Effective Digital Marketing Strategist.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills A high energy level and professionalism
• Relate well to a wide variety of people Pay attention to details
• Dealing with pressure and meeting tight deadlines highly organized and proven to work well in a team.
• Tranter-IT Sales Trainee graduate
COMPUTER AND I.T SKILLS
Microsoft Office Suite
Application Packages: Premier Pro, Final Cut Pro, Visual Basic, HTML, Packet Tracer, Symantec Ghost Program, Image Creation and recovery.
REFEREES: Available upon request