• Interdisciplinary engineer with skills and experience in space systems engineering and embedded systems WORK EXPERIENCE
Airbus Defense and Space Leiden, Netherlands
Graduate Student Internship Oct 2018 to June 2019
• Worked on POLDER and TROPOMI satellite data to derive better insights into cloud cover and aerosol distribution information using machine learning techniques in Python.
Tata Elxsi Bangalore,India
Artiﬁcial Intelligence Engineer Jan 2017 to Aug 2017
• Developed Machine learning models (SVM) for tonal analysis of data signals.
• Used Python machine learning libraries for speech emotion classiﬁcation.
• Used TensorFlow and Theano architecture to implement deep learning models for audio classiﬁcation.
• Dataset augmentation methods to generate more data for optimum performance of the algorithm.
• Mentored interns to work on CNN (Convolutional Neural Networks) for audio classiﬁcation. Tata Elxsi Pune, India
Medical Embedded Engineer Oct 2015 to Jan 2017
• Understood the system requirements for android application for apnea monitoring device.
• Compared and tested various automation testing tools like selenium, Appium
• Developed automation-based test script for android device in Appium using Python.
• Learnt and implemented Selenium based test scripts.
• Developed test cases to ensure the requirement compliance of the android application for the Chest Medical Apnea monitoring device
EXTRACURRICULAR DESIGN TEAM
WASUB-Human Powered Submarine TU Delft, Netherlands Electronic Controls Engineer/ Rescue Diver Sept 2017 to July 2018
• Responsible for implementing the electronic control for the submarine
• WASUB came runners up at the International European Submarine Races, Gosport, England - 2018 Lunar Zebro TU Delft, Netherlands
Systems Engineer Oct 2017 to Aug 2018
• Requirement analysis and documentation for the subsystems of the Lunar Zebro, a Lunar Rover project
• Designing the piezo powered accelerometer payload for the Lunar rover, TU Delft EDUCATION
TU Delft, Netherlands CGPA: 8/10
Msc. Aerospace Engineering Sept 2017 to present
• Specialization- Space Systems Engineering, Relevant courses : Space Embedded systems, Spacecraft Mechatronics, Space Project, Astrodynamics, Space Systems Engineering, Planetary Sciences, Satellite thermal Control, Space Instrumentation Julius Maximillian University, Germany
Aerospace Information Technology summer school June 2015 to July 2015 Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, India CGPA: 8.01/10 BTech. Electronics Engineering Sept 2011 to May 2015 TEACHING AND MENTORING EXPERIENCE
• Satellite Thermal Control Teaching Assistant 2018 - 2019
• Mentor for Junior engineers and Interns at Tata Elxsi Bangalore- 2017 CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS
Research Paper titled “Gait analysis-based foot plantar device” was presented at National Conference on Modelling, Optimization and Control (NCMOC), 2015
Software C, Python, Matlab, Eagle, HTML, Linux
Languages English, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, German(Beginner), Dutch(Beginner)