Fort Worth, TX *****
To pursue a career in Warehouse Operations & Distribution Management within the Fort Worth global area.
Manufacturing & Distributing:
Wesco Aircraft- Northlake, Tx - 2019-06 – Present
* Operating fork truck for Pulling or stocking materials using RF scanning gun, as required.
*Utilize scale to weigh and/or hand count product per warehouse/customer specifications.
*Use of label printer to prepare labels as required.
*Count, bag, and label per warehouse/customer, package and prepare material for shipment.
*Perform timely cycle counts and inventory audits to support an accurate inventory management system.
PETMATE- Arlington, TX - 2017-01 - 2019-06
*Responsible for Loading and unloading goods into appropriate areas in the warehouse.
*Scanned materials into and out of inventory using barcode tags. (use of RF scanning gun)
*Rotated date-sensitive stock to front of rack and removed outdated inventory.
* Evaluated items against documentation for accuracy for put away. EATON ENGINEERING - Grapevine, TX - 2016-02 -2017-01 Forklift Operator:
* Responsible for the day to day warehouse operational requirements to include phone support, but not limited to shipment processing and acceptance receipt of deliveries.
* Operate powered industrial vehicles (forklifts, pallet jacks, order pickers, etc.) duties included push, pull, lift, stack or move products and equipment from one area to another. ANIMAL HEALTH INTERNATIONAL - Roanoke, TX - 2013-02 - 2016-02 Driver Salesman and Warehouse Material Handler:
*Delivered company goods to private companies, food chains and veterinarian hospitals.
*Housekeeping tasks to maintain departmental housekeeping standards VENTURA FOODS LLC - Saginaw, TX - 2004-01 - 2011-12 Warehouse Production support / Loader / Receiver:
* Processed companies purchase orders, sales orders, work orders, route sheets, and good receipts concerning the movement of material throughout the facility.
* Load and unload delivery vehicles - requiring physical moving and lifting of product weighing as much as 150 pounds
* Responsible for quality control of pallets being shipped and received - verifying that the correct numbers of pallets are logged and processed as trailers are being loaded and/or unloaded.
* Pull and deliver material from inventory to production and other locations.
* Assisting in periodic inventory counts.
* Input shipping data into various WMS computer systems to include the AS400 system. RYDER PHILIPS - Roanoke, TX - 2002-06 - 2003-09
Warehouse Material Handler / Packer / Shipper:
* Assisting when required with administrative tasks, such as the handling and preparation of paperwork.
* Responsible for processing customer's purchase orders and sales orders.
* Assist with cycle count duties as well as annual inventory.
* Monitored warehouse shipments and deliveries.
* Worked as a liaison between warehouse and customer service on shipment updates. JOHNSON & JOHNSON - Fort Worth, TX - 2000-09 - 2001-09 Material handler / Receiving Associate:
* Prioritize and pick material to fill orders and stage product for loading
* Verify accuracy of bill of ladings, invoices, orders, and other records.
* Stock warehouse with incoming merchandise by stock location, size, height, weight limits, and floor loading capacity.
* Verify and inspect all incoming shipments for correct quantity and identification, reject damaged items, record shortages, and correspond with shipper to rectify damages and shortages. EDUCATION
San Jacinto College - Webster, TX
1996 - 1997
Knowledgeable of work center
Customer Support, detail oriented, problem solving ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Skills / Customer Support / Sales
Several years’ experience working with the public and meeting customer needs.
Effective interaction with all levels of management, customers, and vendors.
Ability to motivate a team with general creativity.
Cheerful, flexible, and positive attitude accompanied by a great personality.
Experience in working in a professional environment.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with internal and external employees and customers.
Excellent problem-solving skills.
Ability to negotiate with others to resolve difficult issues at the same time consistently meeting and exceeding deadlines.
Ability to multi-task efficiently and establish priorities.
Excellent research and creative resolution skills.
Very detail oriented.