Industrious electrical background student currently working at Tazah taste restaurant (Mississauga) with effective skills along with 2 years of experience at Reliance Mart both as Customer service and Merchandise associate. knowledgeable about Electrical AutoCAD and Electrical Wiring & maintenance. Able to respond issues wit an adaptable mindset.
• MS- Office (Excel, OneNote, Power point, Word)
• Electrical AutoCAD
• Electrical Revit
• Electrical wiring
• Quality assurance
• Computer skills
• Customer outreach
Reliance Mart Hyderabad,
Customer Service Associate
04/2018 - 11/2018
Reliance Mart Hyderabad,
12/2018 – 11/2020
Tazah taste restaurant / Mississauga,
Restaurant team Member
January 2021- currently working.
• Assessed customer needs and upsold products and services to maximize sales.
• Maintained organization, cleanliness, and safety in all work areas.
• Delivered fast, friendly, and knowledgeable service for routine questions and service complaints.
• Supported customer service goals and enhanced relations through friendly, knowledgeable, and positive communication.
• Reorganized sales floor to optimize customer flow and improve product visibility.
• Moved merchandise to retail areas and added new products to shelves, racks and bins in neat and well-presented fashion.
• Generated, reviewed and distributed sales reports each week for management.
• Placed prices and descriptive signage to enhance displays and promote items.
• Identified labels, trends and opportunities by sampling competitor shopping experiences.
• Arranged items in favorable positions and areas of store to attract customers and optimize sales.
• Followed all restaurant guidelines regarding food safety and hygiene to prevent illness.
• Assisted at drive-thru window by swiftly handling cash and credit card transactions.
• Stocked condiments, toppings, and other food items during slow hours to avoid dashing to kitchen during peak times.
• Satisfied customers by topping off drinks and anticipating condiments, napkins, and other needs.
• Greeted customers, answered questions, and recommended specials, wine, and desserts to increase profits.
• Collaborated with host, bus person and cook to serve up food and beverage options.
• Supported serving staff, food runners and bussers to keep dining room presentable and ready for guests.
• Served plated dinners, buffet-style dinners and passed hors d'oeuvres for parties.
Education and Training
Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad. T.S,India GPA: 9.3
Intermediate from board of intermediate T.S
Swami Ramanand Tirtha Institute of Science & Technology (JNTUH) B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
Sheridan International College
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technician
• PERSONAL TRAITS:
• Willingness and aptitude to learn new things.
• Hard working, ability to deal with people.
• Good communication skills
• Adaptive Learner
• Reading Books.
• DECLARATION: I hereby declare that the information and facts furnished here are true to the best of my knowledge and belief. MOHAMMAD SALMAN
English, Hindi, Urdu & Telugu.
Weekdays (Monday to Thursday) – Evening and Overnight Friday, Saturday, Sunday – Full day and overnight (any shift)