MANOJ DAMODAR PAWAR
To work with an organization where I can explore my domain knowledge and skills in a learning environment for progress of the organization.
Have a keen desire to work for an organization that would be benefited by my technical skills, soft skills, personal efforts and raise my potential to be an important part of an organization.
Diploma in Engineering (AUTOMOBILE)
From Abhinav Engineering College, Pune University in 2005. Diploma in Store management from (IIMM).
HSC (12th): From Govt. Technical College, Mumbai Board in 2002. SSC (10Th) : From Takshashila Vidyalaya 1998
Company : Life First Sanitizing LLP
Duration : 17th September 2020,to 12th january,2021 Designation : Warehouse Manager
Location : Goregaon
Company : INSPIRE SPORTS
Duration : 17th june 2019 to 12th, April 2020
Designation : Warehouse In-charge
Location : Bhiwandi
Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
Duration: 15th Jan’17 to 30th November’18
Designation : Warehouse Procurement Executive
Company : KIA Motors Company – (Al Jabr Automotive) Duration: 25th-Dec-2011 to 26th October 2016.
Designation : Workshop Branch In-charge (Spare Parts) Location : Al-Jeddah. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (K.S.A.) Company : Ion Exchange India Ltd.
Duration : 11th-June-2009 to 30th-Nov-2011
Designation : Sales Coordinator (Retail).
Location : Mumbai. INDIA
Company : TOYOTA Motors Company - (Al Futtaim Motor) Duration : 05th-May-2007 to 30th-May-2009
Designation : r. Warehouse Coordinator
Location : Dubai. United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.
Company : MARUTI SUZUKI India Pvt. Ltd. – (Navneet Motors) Duration : 12th-Jan-2004 to 30th-Mar-2007
Designation : Warehouse Executive
Location : Mumbai. INDIA
Duties and Responsibilities
● Daily reply for email and phone calls.
● Receiving material as per Purchase order and Invoice.
● Making arrangement for inspection.
● Material tagging and binning as per company policy.
● Issue material as per requirement (reservation).
● Issue project and charge off material.
● Picking material from Modula Lift and Kardex Shuttle.
● Accepting return material.
● Taking inventory.
● Solving inventory issues.
● Taking care of housekeeping and labour management. Warehouse Procurement Activities :
● Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers ● Develop/Maintain plans for purchasing equipment,pricing,services supplies
● Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
● Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
● Invoice / Document filling in warehouse preparation. IT/Computer Skills
● Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & Windows 8.
● Knowledge of MS-Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
& Access & Internet.
● MS – CIT Maharashtra State Certificate Information Technology in July 2005.
● Basic Electronic / Basic Computer Programming Course Completed.
● MS – office from Maharashtra Institute of Advance Electronic and Computer.
● Complete Course of Indian Technical Education Society (ITES) in Excel.
Passport No. : S 8315329
Date of Issue : 9-october,2018
Date of Expiry : 8-october,2028
ECR/ECNR Status : ECNR.
Place of Issue : Thane. Mumbai. INDIA.
Place of Birth : Ulhasnagar. Mumbai. INDIA.
Fathers Name : Mr. Damodar Lahu Pawar
Present Address : Block no 337/673, Dhanshri Apt
202,2nd floor,Ulhasnagar 421001
Languages : ENGLISH, ARABIC, Hindi & Marathi.
Date of Birth : 31st-October-1980.
Nationality : Indian.
Gender : Male.
Marital Status : Married.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.