***************@*****.*** **** NW, 126th. Avenue, Sunrise, FL.33323 +1 (617) 678 – 6290 OBJECTIVE
Looking for a position to exercise my planning and organization skills. To be part of a work team that will create an amazing opportunity in an energetic, creative and diverse environment. EXPERIENCE
KRAFT FOODS INC. Caracas- Venezuela 2009
Communication Associate Human Resources
- Managed and design regular communication and notifications for daily activities and special events.
- Create new communication tool for a weekly newsletter for Regional VP and CEO.
- Coordinated employee’s volunteer for our regional annual events.
- Led cross-functional team initiatives focused on employee benefits through communication and visual content campaigns.
- Developed a campaign for inclusive and diversity programs; organizing webinars and conferences for internal teams, and decks.
- Collaborated with the communication department to build a new security newsletter for all employees of Kraft Andean region.
- Manage and edit the project of the new HR corporate intranet.
- Optimization of the human resource intranet flow to ensure a smooth access to data and resources across the Andean region.
− Coordinate flyers, communication, office events, and internal marketing campaign for the launch of the new corporate image of Kraft Foods Inc., also for the launch of the new space for breastfeeding moms, and the inauguration of the new Kraft café for employees.
- Assist in the recruitment process for candidates of the “Training Program”.
- Provide day-to-day HR regular communication task. MOM LATINA BLOG, San Jose, CA - USA 2014 -2017
Social Media Blog and Website for Latin Moms in USA. Founder & Editor
− Created the Mom Latina brand, logo, website and content.
− Developed and executed monthly blog/social media trending topics content for the Latin Moms Community.
− Managed daily presence on Social Media ( @Mom.Latina) promoting baby products, daily activities for toddlers, recycling and art&crafts.
− Desing quarterly website updates with seasonal topics, special locals promotions, family activities and latin food index. (www.momlatina.com)
− Collaborated with other bloggers, through social media, in campaigns and contests to help promote Latin talent.
PROA COMUNICACIONES INTEGRADAS, Caracas - Venezuela 2007 - 2008 One of the top ten communications agencies in Venezuela that provides consulting services to national and international companies.
Assistant Manager, PR and Communications.
− Edited press releases related to advertising campaigns and customer events.
− Organized events such as press conferences, announcements, and other marketing campaigns for our clients.
− Supported the day-to-day clients relationship, which include international and national brands.
− Developed a consumer -employee handbook focused on strategic internal communication and Corporate affairs for a regional client.
- Manage events and coordinate with vendors, press, and logistic for clients’ employees events.
- Lead the analysis, monitoring, and reporting our client’s PR campaigns.
- Create a new communication newsletter for employees of the largest national supermarket chain. THE WONDER YEARS PRESCHOOL, Palo Alto, CA - USA 2018 - 2019 Teacher/Director Assistant
− Support in coordinating activities across cross-functional team for the children level three and pre-K.
− Logistics coordinator for daily routines and vendor programs.
− Design and create art&craft materials for special activities and events.
− Collaborate and planning on special events for employees, and families. PAST EXPERIENCE
Marketing & Communications, SOÑAR DESPIERTO, Caracas -Venezuela Events Coordinator, TWISTER, Caracas - Venezuela
EDUCATION & COURSES
EMERSON COLLEGE, Boston, MA.
Certificate Program in Marketing and Branding 2012 - 2013 UNIVERSIDAD SANTA MARIA, Caracas, Venezuela
Bachelor in Mass Communication. Major: Corporate Management 2004 - 2009 HARVARD NATIONAL MODEL UNITED NATION, Boston, MA
Universidad Santa Maria Delegation
Committee of Disarmament and International Security 2005 - 2006 Languages: Spanish (native language), and English (fluent) Skills: Branding, public speaking, planning, creativity and negotiation Technologies: G Suite, social media, among others. Interest: Reading, crafting, movies, binge-watching, dancing, traveling and French.