Passionate and highly determined person with international managerial experience and exposure in Marketing and Entrepreneurship and hands on traning as well as academic and industrial practicals works in Electronics, Project Management and computer applications.
firstname.lastname@example.org +91-887******* https://www.linkedin.com/in/sulfiya- moidheen/
Pre sales associate ( JAN -current)
Majorly responsible for directly counselling potential parents about the idea behind Byjus classes and how it would benefit their children education. Counselling student on the learning pedagogies under mentoring as well as doing the process of learning inside sales while doing so.
Experienced in working in a high paced employee oriented environment, high demanding targets acheivements and team building capability. Marketing and sales associate
( Business Trading apprentice) Self employed
Rove rex traders – MARCH 2020 –DECEMBER 2020
• In this time of pandemic the company wants to be part of being a safegaurd for the people health, which resulted in coming up with products and services that ensure public health. Brainstorming and approving the marketing ideas for most possible and feasible way of reaching the customers without getting any in person support but selling and getting it approved virtually .
• Personally came with a sucessful business and marketing plan to advertise the products and reaching the customer in large scale successfully and effectively.
• Using B2B and B2C techniques as well as conventional marketing methods to make a sale
• Our principle product is DRDO approved list of industry patner for the production of equipting for the combat of COVID 19 is called OAKMIST, an automated santiser system that equips as a contact less sanitising dispenser.
• Curently working on the sales and marketing of the established products of pre sales and promotions,Marketing analyis for the neccessity of health and safety related products and services .
Assembler (Supervising –junior)
Listowel Technologies Inc, Honda manufacturing, Listowel SEP 2018-DEC 2018
• Reading schematics and studying assembly instruction, maintaining tools and equipments, gathering needed materials and joining automotive parts accordingly, ensuring quality control.
• I was taught to assemble parts of Honda civic which was the most selling car of Honda in the manufacturing plants of Canada.
International student advisor
Sir Sanford Fleming college,Peterborough, Canada MAY 2018 –AUGUST 2018
• Advising service to students, partners and families regarding immigration law, policies, regulations and procedures.
• Providing international student support, collaborating with on and off campus partners regarding the welfare of the students needs enhancing the academic and personal success of all international students.
• Post graduate certification in computer application security May 2019 – Aug 2019 (Conestoga College, Waterloo, Ontario)
• Post graduate Certification in Project Management Jan 2018 – Jan 2019
(Fleming College, Peterborough, Ontario)
• Bachelor of Science in Electronics June 2014- March 2017 (PSG College of arts and science, India)
• Bachelor of Arts in English June 2015- March 2017
(Bharathiyar University, India). Technical Skills:
• PMP software tools,Ms Project
• Control systems, Embedded System, Power Electronics
• Digital Electronics, Networking and Communicating Systems
• Object oriented programming languages like C/C++
• HTML, Visual basics
• Basics of mobile system, Operating systems Unix,LINUX
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Assembling automotive parts
• Software security projects like Metasploitable, running virtual machine like Linux, windows using VMware workstation player
• Attended and trained a state level workshop on PCB hands on training conducted by CALIBER EMBEDDED TACHNOLOGIES INDIA LTD. MARCH 2015
• Under cyber security and privacy foundation, Singapore, did a certification on white hacking. AUGUST 2015
• Summer internship at BSNL (BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED), a stateowned telecommunication company where I did an in-plant training in networking and a basis of Gsm. MAY 2016
• Attended and performed in the national workshop under Texas instrument on Internet of things (IoT) TI CC3200 at PSG college of arts and science. OCTOBER 2016 Certifications / Applied Projects:
• Certification course on statistical analysis and matrices in mathematics by PSG college of arts and science (credit-based course), India.-November 2014.
• Certificate in journalism and communication, Introduction to communication and media history by visual communication department of PSG College of arts and science. November 2015.
• Trained at the HEXBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES and certified with the PCB designing and embedded systems. JULY 2017.
• Final year project on sensing and remote-control detectors like smoke detectors, motion detectors and so on built from scratch and presented to be selected for the top five projects of the year. November 2016.