S*, Sri Harini Apartments,,
Ambattur OT, E–Mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Chennai-600053 . Mob No : +91-962*******
To work for a professionally managed company with a good organizational objective and friendly environment, in a capacity that offers responsibility, challenge, job satisfaction and scope for Organizational and personal development and career growth. PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Organization : Source HOV India Pvt Ltd, Chennai
Position : Associate -Quality Analyst
Domain : US _ Health Care
Duration : Jun 2014 to April 2016
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Processing the US Medical insurance Claims and audit/Analyse the final output as per Product Quality Manual.
• To check and verify the Insurance amount claimed and unpaid amount for regarding treatment asper quality manual.
• Coordinating with various production sites to improve quality and conducting various Quality related programs for them.
• Conducting regular Root Cause Analysis on customer feedback and circulating the CAPA report to the Customers. Coordinating with entire team to identify the process risk and resolved the issues.
• Meet the Quality and Production expectations daily. Organization : Teleperformance Global services Pvt Ltd, Chennai Position : Senior Customer Service Executive
Domain : UK - Barclays Bank
Duration : Aug 2018 to June 2020
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Account instructions are reviewed and processed to validate and verifications by analyzing the Retail Products, Cards, Mortgage products to determine necessary re-Verifications according to investor and client guidelines.
• Payment protection plan is a type of short term income protection and is usually sold with products that you need to make repayments on, like a loan, credit card or mortgage.
• Handling customer Queries and complaints communicating through Email and sending Letters to customers relating to the Protection Insurance for Credit cards and Loans, mortgage, Overdraft account, current account for purpose of Refund amount to customers through bank as per terms and conditions and bank policies.
• Review the Mortgage products and checked primary or secondary customers insurance verified by customer Applications and also contact clients by mail to verify instructions.
• To Respond for each case within an appropriate timeframe, in line with internal SLA and in compliance with FCA regulations.
• Meet the Quality and Production expectations daily ACADEMIC PROFILE
MCA, Selvam College of Technology 2011, Namakkal with 90%.
B.Sc (CS), Nehru Memorial College 2008, Puthanampatti with 73%.
HSC, Amala Girl’s Hr. Sec. School 2005, Musiri with 75%.
SSLC, Amala Girl’s Hr. Sec. School 2003, Musiri with 86%. PROFESSIONAL TRAITS
Can work effectively either in a team or independent manner.
Hard worker and Quick learner, Self confident .
Excellent Communication and ability to adapt quickly to new situations.
Adaptable and flexible to any working Environment and 100% Quality of work.
Good Typing Skills.
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE IN UK- BARCLAYS BANKING
• Retail Banking Loan products
PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE IN US- HEALTHCARE
• Quality Analyst and Audit in ANSI and QC TOOLS
• US Healthcare Insurance Claims - HIFA, UB, DENTAL and EOB /EOMB claim
• QC TOOLS FISHBONE, PARETO CHART
• MS- Office : MS-Word, Excel, Power point,Outlook
• Advanced Excel : VLOOKUP,HLOOKUP, PIVOTTABLE, CHART, Conditional logic
• Data Base : SQL
• Father Name : M .Jeganathan
• Gender : Female
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages Known : English and Tamil
I here by declare that all the information mentioned above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : Chennai Yours Sincerly,
Date : (SARANYA . J)